PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stunning locations, without disclosing our secret swims.

+2
stubbo
lowdouble
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty stunning locations, without disclosing our secret swims.

Post  lowdouble Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:28 pm

I know its hard to share your favorite swims,  without giving away secrets.  But lets see what kind of Angling related photo most of us like to capture.  Misty dawns?  Icy margins?  rough water and shining sun,  or most likely dawn and sunset.  Inspirational, pikey photos please.  Heres my first offering.   Pikers Dawn Very Happy
Traps hardly set,  but the moment was everything Idream of!!!!!   18lb 2oz that day Very Happy

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Dscf1210
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty Re: stunning locations, without disclosing our secret swims.

Post  lowdouble Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Or secondly,  the rainbow picture,  always fills me with Joy,  knowing I am sat in the sun,  and its pissing down over there lol.

This is a magical, tiny Irish lough of about 80 acres lol. No big fish with a venue PB of 15lb, but purely stunning.

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Dsc00010
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty Re: stunning locations, without disclosing our secret swims.

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 pm

lowdouble wrote:I know its hard to share your favorite swims,  without giving away secrets.  But lets see what kind of Angling related photo most of us like to capture.  Misty dawns?  Icy margins?  rough water and shining sun,  or most likely dawn and sunset.  Inspirational, pikey photos please.  Heres my first offering.   Pikers Dawn Very Happy
Traps hardly set,  but the moment was everything Idream of!!!!!   18lb 2oz that day Very Happy

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Dscf1210
stunning picture andy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty stagg in the mist...... as i was driving up to fish the lake

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:59 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Tatton13
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty followed by this fish not long after

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:04 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Tatton14 jesus ..... it was cold that day
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:52 pm

a Stag and a snow pike, Brilliant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Are we the only fishermen on here Stubbo? Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Am here just not catching anything to take a picture of. I have four days in Scotland coming up at the end of the month hoping for better things.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:45 am

i knew we could count on you Psion☺ Good luck at the weekend. the weather here will keep me off the water for a few days more. Wet wet wet Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:21 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Bassen10
Nice picture of the stag trouble with wildlife is its gone by the time you get the camera out. Its hard picking out just one picture but I like this one.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:39 pm

thats stunning Psion Wink what lurks below the mist??? Monster Pike we hope Very Happy
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:44 pm

lowdouble wrote:a Stag and a snow pike,   Brilliant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy     Are we the only fishermen on here Stubbo? Wink

Not many of us catching any pike like you two lol I had some good pics but for some reason I can't seem to find them on my computer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm out next week I was going to go today but it was pissing it down when I got up so though sod it lol don't mind some rain if it starts once I'm set up but hate having to set up in the rain Shocked Shocked Fingers crossed for next week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:18 pm

a big Girl will grace your net soon Adie Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:29 pm

I hope you're right Andy smile was
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:43 pm

stubbo wrote:stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Tatton14 jesus ..... it was cold that day

That's a good Pike for that venue especially given the snow on the ground. I love seeing the deer as you walk from the car park back to the fishing bank especially as dawn breaks. They are magnificent creatures and bloody big too when you get close up to them.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcaff Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm

My ugly mug ruins this lol
stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. 23lb_810

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. 2012-011

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. 2015-010

Last edited by fatcaff on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
fatcaff
fatcaff

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcaff Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:12 pm

psion wrote:stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Bassen10
Nice picture of the stag trouble with wildlife is its gone by the time you get the camera out. Its hard picking out just one picture but I like this one.
Stunning Psion
fatcaff
fatcaff

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:38 am

thats stunning Fatcaff. And a beautiful fish too. nice Very Happy
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty robin on rods

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:53 am

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Robin_10 this robin stayed with me all day , it was after my worms and maggots
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:32 am

Cute little birds, arent they Very Happy
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty i love big lakes bigger the better

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Tatton15
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty waiting for that float to twitch

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:50 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. 12lb_p12
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Hows that for a stunning back drop Very Happy    a guest of mine with an 18 i think,  Trolled deads at 50ft doing the business.

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Img_2028
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 pm

lowdouble wrote:Hows that for a stunning back drop Very Happy    a guest of mine with an 18 i think,  Trolled deads at 50ft doing the business.

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Img_2028
Valhalla matey
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Empty last knockings

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:26 pm

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Pike_013
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:37 pm

I love the anticipation while willing the drop arms to fall and the Delkins to scream too stubbo.  Ive spent thousands of hours doing just that Wink
i make my own drop offs, cute arent they Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

stunning locations,  without disclosing our secret swims. Dscf1710
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next