PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for Shop

3 posters

Go down

Idea for Shop Empty Idea for Shop

Post  ben_dg Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello,
this year I have concentrated a more and more on pike fishing. Therefore, I have developed a webtool and a method to create individual soft baits. This means I have made a website where you can easily create individual soft baits. The bait has different parameters which can be changed. For example, the length of the bait, the width and the height on different positions, the colors, which tail and so on. So, the main idea is to create baits for special occasions.
So far, I have just used this for a few friends but now I am thinking it might be a good idea to create an online shop for this.
So please tell me if you would be interested in something like this and what features it should have included? I am really interested in your feedback on this matter

ben_dg

Back to top Go down

Idea for Shop Empty made to measure rubbers

Post  stubbo Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:39 pm

sounds a good idea, but surely you cant compete with all the other lure manufacture's , cost will be the biggest attraction if there cheap enough, as you know some of the savage gear and fox are very expensive , but having said that a good quality product.
all I can say is post some pics and lets have a look see.....
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Idea for Shop Empty Re: Idea for Shop

Post  adie1200 Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:00 pm

We have someone who is a member on here not been on much lately though Shocked Who does most of what you are proposing here's his internet shop

https://lurefactors.co.uk/
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Idea for Shop Empty Re: Idea for Shop

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down