PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fish in anyone? let me know please

+2
AC
rozzo
6 posters

Go down

fish in anyone?  let me know please Empty fish in anyone? let me know please

Post  rozzo Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:47 pm

hi all.
organising a social/fish-in on langold lake 29th/30th nov and 1st dec. so friday + night, saturday, saturday night and sunday after the pike. all will be most welcome but i need to know approx numbers to tell the bailiffs. Aidie if you can make it at any time over the weekend your place is free of charge on me as repayment for advice and friendship over the years pal. cost will be a fiver a shift so 15 quid for all three or ten quid for two etc. let me know please tho boys so i can see if it is worthwhile?
cheers
rozzo ;-)
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

fish in anyone?  let me know please Empty ROZZO

Post  AC Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:40 pm

HI MATE

CAN DO FRIDAY (DAY ONLY) PLUS SUNDAY
CHEERS

AC

Back to top Go down

fish in anyone?  let me know please Empty Re: fish in anyone? let me know please

Post  matt859 Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:57 am

Im at Wyreside lakes on holiday the weekend before but I wll return North if I can. put me down for all three days. Very Happy
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

fish in anyone?  let me know please Empty Re: fish in anyone? let me know please

Post  rozzo Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:56 pm

if it comes off lads i will post very early on here but as usual not much interest in meeting up and having fun lol.  if i get enough interest the bailiffs will give us the whole lake for the weekend but last time i tried i had several say yes then not turn up,,, it was when i first met piketastic and he saved the weekend by getting about a dozen folks over.  this lake has done thirties in the past and numerous twenties but for some reason it's a hard water.  i think it's because the folks who currently run it put everything back into it with stockings of carp, bream etc and the pike eat them.  livies are allowed if caught there but not skimmers or bream but the livies are very hard to catch because the lake is very natural and full of natural food for them.
lets see what happens but i hope folks will meet up.
we haven't had a fish in for ages so nows the chance,,, cheap great fun,,, cmon adie sign up to this  Very Happy
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:27 pm

is it far from Wyreside? do you want me to pop over with the dosh when im up? Looking forward to it.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Sorry Rozzo I don't think I will be making it I can't get myself in the mood to do any fishing so far this year Still not in good health and night fishing would definitely be out of the question for me pale

Come on all you others though it could be a good day you never know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Matt its way off Wyreside mate its not far from Worksop I've put a link below for you from the A1 to Langold

Click here for route from A1 Blyth
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 am

cool thanks Adie. its only 90 mins from my house, I might pop up for a day session before hand.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:07 am

Sorry I don't think I can make it. The wife's a way for a week and I am hoping to go up to Scotland weather permitting.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:54 pm

adie1200 wrote:Sorry Rozzo I don't think I will be making it I can't get myself in the mood to do any fishing so far this year Still not in good health and night fishing would definitely be out of the question for me pale

Come on all you others though it could be a good day you never know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Matt its way off Wyreside mate its not far from Worksop I've put a link below for you from the A1 to Langold

Click here for route from A1 Blyth
awwe i'm sorry to hear that adie,,, heh if ever you want a lift out to sykie or our little pond let me know pal. would be my pleasure to help the man who helped me no end. i could pick you up and drop you back no probs. get well soon Adie, your friend- julian Twisted Evil
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:13 pm

If I get there on the thursday midday is there a space I can bivvy up? I will be bringing a lady fishing partner so there needs to be some toilets available (even if its just during the day). Any hints, tips or tricks on the venue? best baits etc?
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 pm

matt859 wrote:If I get there on the thursday midday is there a space I can bivvy up?  I will be bringing a lady fishing partner so there needs to be some toilets available (even if  its just during the day).  Any hints, tips or tricks on the venue?  best baits etc?
yes there are toilets in the daytime matt. it's on for next weekend and we have the whole lake so bivvy or fish where you want. all welcome and so far about 12 or fifteen going Twisted Evil
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Good luck on your fishing expedition this weekend the weathers not looking to bad maybe a bit cold Friday night.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi guys, how did the social go? I simply didnt make it, I had a run in with a lorry on the M6 on the way up. Car got some damage, I got some damage but my rods survived first contact. Im out of hospital now and as soon as christmas is out of the way I will be good to go.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Matt Shocked Sad Hope you're ok now mate and got / getting your car sorted out Smile

How did the fish-in go ? was there any good pike caught ?
How many turned up ? and have you any photos ?
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:11 pm

adie1200 wrote:Sorry to hear that Matt Shocked Sad  Hope you're ok now mate and got / getting your car sorted out Smile

How did the fish-in go ? was there any good pike caught ?
How many turned up ? and have you any photos ?
come on rozzo , who won the fish in , or who caught the biggest fish , hope it was a success , we are all blanking at the moment....... the fishing has just dried up after all the rain we have had santa
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:33 pm

Did this happen Question Who turned up Question and was any pike caught Question smile
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:14 pm

adie1200 wrote:Did this happen Question  Who turned up Question  and was any pike caught Question smile
probably never happened going on no response from rozzo ...hope all is well...
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down