PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all the new members

+34
Krunoslav
tomoovgy
Manti15
para
piketastic
Batch
pikehunter20
pikeman100
jms248
matt859
tootall
chef58
Winnsnapper
Lefty
tackle tart
NIDGE MAC
pikeangler
paddy pike
bonnie
stubbo
esoxjeff
craftycockney
Marty Mac
pauldiver
Steve French
nightwatchman
craigpix2000
nickcarpy
Mick Cobb
dave78
MAD BAD ANGLER
adie1200
Bazz
Andy Webster
38 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty welcome

Post  piketastic Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:46 am

Hi Dave pal, hope you are well. The lads on here will look after you Hope you have caught some and will probably see you at one of the fish ins
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Hi guys,im new to pike fishing ive been fly fishing for trout for over 40 years,and thought i would give pike fishing a try,ive recently invested in some pike tackle ie rods reels lures and dead bait tackle. i

Post  para Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:13 am

Andy Webster wrote:I have noticed a few new members to the pikeangler forum and so I would like to welcome you all.

WELCOME

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

So now you can introduce yourselves to the regulars, join in with the conversations and start your own threads. Don't be shy.  There is no question that is not worth asking...

Andy Webster
(Peb)  alien

para

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Newbie Predator Angler

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Guys

Looking forward to starting predator fishing after years of fluff chucking and thrashing the water after trout. Caught pike and perch on the fly by accident, however I have finally realised I should do this properly and get the advice from the Guys who have been there and got the T-shirt.
Real attraction is lure fishing on local canals and stillwaters in the West Midlands.
I hope to be in a position where I could contribute to your forums in the future, but I think that will be a long time before that happens.
I've already bought some gear after seeing the advice offered to others on your forums.
Please be patient if I ask some stupid questions.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to all the new members

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:44 pm

welcome to the site mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to all the new members

Post  matt859 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 pm

welcome to the forum.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:06 am

Welcome to our forum mate Wink

And ask away there's always someone who can help you on Very Happy we have a great set of lads on here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty intro

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi everyone, just joined Pike Angler and would like some info about Doncaster rivers. Spent the last 10 years on the North Yorks rivers with some good catches but ready for a change, any pointers welcome. Also anyone got any old Shimano Symetre pike rods they want to get rid of.

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi mate and welcome to our forum Very Happy
We have a no-naming policy on our site so any replies will be by PM
I think members will want to get to know you before they give away any pike spots though bud Wink
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty New Member

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello All,
New Member from Hertfordshire have been back pike fishing for 5 years now having lived abroad for 25 years, love fishing new waters and intend to give Pitsford Water a go this weekend. Really love the forum and am so chuffed to have joined Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:57 pm

Welcome on board Mick Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 pm

welcome Mick
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Hi

Post  Manti15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:57 pm

nickcarpy wrote:hello to all who have just joined us Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Hi Lads and lasses just joined the group already picked up some great advice am going down Mablethorpe from 24th June for a week and was wondering if anyone knows of any Pike spots drains lakes around the area and what would be best spinning lures or deadbait any advice would be welcome thanks in advance but glad to be here with you. Ian

Manti15

Back to top Go down

Post  tomoovgy Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:21 pm

Andy Webster wrote:I have noticed a few new members to the pikeangler forum and so I would like to welcome you all.

WELCOME

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

So now you can introduce yourselves to the regulars, join in with the conversations and start your own threads. Don't be shy.  There is no question that is not worth asking...

Andy Webster
(Peb)  alien
hi im tom from Grimsby I love my pike fishing so I thought id join here x

tomoovgy

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:33 am

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum, there are one or two on here from your neck of the woods mate.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:44 am

Hi Tom and welcome to to our forum mate ☺☺
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Hi

Post  Krunoslav Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi everyone!My name is Krunoslav,from Croatia.Just joined this forum and hopefully find some great advice here.I'm mostly lure fisherman,but this year I'll practice more fly fishing on pike...
Krunoslav
Krunoslav

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Welcome to our forum . Beautiful fish in your profile picture.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Krunoslav Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 pm

piketastic wrote:Welcome to our forum . Beautiful fish in your profile picture.
Thanks!
I caught her last spring in lake Finzula near Zagreb on Savagear Jerkster.
Krunoslav
Krunoslav

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Not new but not been on for a while

Post  onetoner Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey guys how is the fishing going.
Work seems to have become priority these days with fishing time to a minimum., hoping to have a lot more sessions this year though and get back amongst the fish
onetoner
onetoner

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm

onetoner wrote:Hey guys how is the fishing going.
Work seems to have become priority these days with fishing time to a minimum., hoping to have a lot more sessions this year though and get back amongst the fish

Welcome back mate its been a while Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Krunoslav wrote:Hi everyone!My name is Krunoslav,from Croatia.Just joined this forum and hopefully find some great advice here.I'm mostly lure fisherman,but this year  I'll practice more fly fishing on pike...
welcome to the site pal I also lure and fly fish and most of all the methods involving pike , any questions just fire away......
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankmaster Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Alright everyone . I am mark from glenrothes, fife. I fish lochs regularly with the lads . Looking forwards to reaping knowledge from all you pros 😉 . Cheers and tight lines 🦈

Blankmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:44 am

Blankmaster wrote:Alright everyone . I am mark from glenrothes, fife. I fish lochs regularly with the lads . Looking forwards to reaping knowledge  from all you pros 😉 . Cheers  and tight lines 🦈

Hiya Mark and welcome to the forum. Its a bit quiet at the moment but it will get busier as the season progresses.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 am

Welcome to the forum Mark.

psion

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 4 Empty Scottish piking

Post  Faithernsoncooper Mon May 25, 2020 8:20 am

Hi guys... New to the forum and new to the pike fishing... Recently been getting together some equipment to get me (dad) and my son (david) out on a few sessions on the Scottish waters when this lockdown has been relaxed or lifted.. Maybe even venture across the border to the Englishmans waters.... Either way I'll definitely be needing so tips and help from yous guys along the way.... Who knows,maybe even bump into some of you one day...

Tight lines
Cooper and David... 🎣 👍🏻

Faithernsoncooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next