PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats this all about ? Killer Pike

+7
adamscott
tootall
essox_lucius1
tommynotoes
robh107
Alex Makk
BradfordLad
11 posters

Go down

Whats this all about ? Killer Pike Empty Whats this all about ? Killer Pike

Post  BradfordLad Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/8570815.stm
BradfordLad
BradfordLad

Back to top Go down

Whats this all about ? Killer Pike Empty Re: Whats this all about ? Killer Pike

Post  Alex Makk Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 pm

bloody 'noddy' anglers...............it says they are not native??????? I thought pike were native to all the UK?
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  robh107 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

that is truly UNBELIEVABLY bad reporting..... of course people are occasionally going to get small fish taken while winding them in. they're making pike out to be some kind of relentless, voracious fish eating machines. and as for that guy from the environment agency's "statement", what a load of complete and utter CRAP.

by the way guys my above statement is me being VERY polite, i dont swear on here but i could happily fill a whole forum page with one post of expletives on this one!!!
robh107
robh107

Back to top Go down

Post  tommynotoes Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Potentially dangerous fish are being removed from a Cornish pond after complaints from anglers. WOT ALOAD B#L*$#KS.
Pike not native to the cornish region, most carp are not native to this country but you don't hear them complaning anout that. stupid c#*$£ Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
tommynotoes
tommynotoes

Back to top Go down

Whats this all about ? Killer Pike Empty ea

Post  essox_lucius1 Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 pm

this was the ea calling pike killers it just shows the level of stupidity and lack of knowledge they have i say lets cull noddies the ea can kiss my ass for the licence money i am not paying for this Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
essox_lucius1
essox_lucius1

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Shocked

Shocked

Shocked

Shocked

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Post  adamscott Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 am

I believe that the PAC are going to reply to this nonsense.
adamscott
adamscott

Back to top Go down

Post  santahill Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cornwall/hi/people_and_places/nature/newsid_8571000/8571766.stm
same story, has a video of the netting and some quite funny commentry to go with it Very Happy apparently the pike have decimated the pond because...... the roach are now hard to catch
santahill
santahill

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 am

Very Happy Very Happy On the 26 march 2010 ANDONI who writes the blog esoxfever, {Just click his name above and hit the Union Jack to translate to english} Very Happy Wrote a top report about this sort of nonsence, I in turn sent a letter of complaint to the EA, Very Happy Have a read of the above blog you may have to scroll down to the above Razz date, Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Esox Fever Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 am

In fact it was a big suprise to me, That is what is going on in Spain twice a year in many rivers of the region of Leon and Zamora. Unfortunately, in Spain they don´t relote the pike, just dig a hole and put some quicklime over the fishes. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree with you guys that what they have done is a total nonsense, indeed I think that the effect is gonna be the opposite for the roach population. But I wish we can complain of this pike relocation one thay in Spain.
Esox Fever
Esox Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Although some of the decisions made in this country seem wrong, Relocation is not to bad a thing, But Andoni what happens to your Pike is barbarric, Shocked Who would we complain to about this type of act ?, Shocked
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 pm

paddy pike wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Although some of the decisions made in this country seem wrong, Relocation is not to bad a thing, But Andoni what happens to your Pike is barbarric, Shocked Who would we complain to about this type of act ?, Shocked
r.s.p.c.a. its still a living thing .....there would be a out rage if i were to dig a hole and knock my dog on the head cover him with lime the back fill Sad
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Whats this all about ? Killer Pike Empty pike with lime

Post  stubbo Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Esox Fever wrote:In fact it was a big suprise to me, That is what is going on in Spain twice a year in many rivers of the region of Leon and Zamora. Unfortunately, in Spain they don´t relote the pike, just dig a hole and put some quicklime over the fishes. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree with you guys that what they have done is a total nonsense, indeed I think that the effect is gonna be the opposite for the roach population. But I wish we can complain of this pike relocation one thay in Spain.
it would be better to eat them rather than bury them what a waste are they not good eating fish in your river or lake Shocked
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down