PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching part one

+19
matt859
MAD BAD ANGLER
admandino
HDangler
the bat
mal wynne
lorano
Tigi113
rozzo
piketastic
Pikeypete
psion
Pikeyjoe
nopikehere
silkmen
J Robinson
stubbo
lowdouble
adie1200
23 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Anybody Catching part one Empty Anybody Catching part one

Post  adie1200 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

piketastic wrote:It's a good job that I don't get jealous !!!  Well in my friend! 👍

Same here well maybe just a little lol! lol! lol! lol!  smile

Last edited by adie1200 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part one Empty Re: Anybody Catching part one

Post  lowdouble Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Ive fished hard lads, far too much to be honest, twice a week without fail. I was losing my mojo lol. Maybe i might go tomorrow bounce bounce
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Go for it might as well while you are on a roll boat smile
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

lowdouble wrote:Well boys,  talk about the highs and lows of fishing Very Happy       Some craic today i will tell you.    same venue as yesterdays hell on earth day, and things couldnt have been more different.  I fished from the boat today instead of the bank so i could have a better angle to play fish over the weed.   It started slow enough with a 6lb and 4lb in the first hour Very Happy    I move the boat every hour and a half to cover many more fish.  Next 2 moves proved worthless and I was starting to regret leaving the first swim lol.   All of a sudden the legered roach float dipped and a sweet 18lb 4 was in the boat (best for weeks)  an hour later nothing so I moved again.  GOOD CHOICE!!"!!!!     within 5 minutes the float dipped and a 20lb 4oz was in the net,  as I was getting her safe the drifter went and a nice 8lb fish came to see his Grandma lol.  all went quiet until the same rod went again,  I struck into nothing and quickly retrieved the float with no bait attached now.   WELL the biggest pike ive seen in a while attacked the float boatside and I nearly messed my pants lol.   I said a few bad words and rebaited and recast,  one hour later (I darent move away from her)  I gave the float a little teasing twitch and blow me it sailed away  22lb 5oz Shocked Shocked Shocked   was it the big fish,  i will never know.  Musnt grumble though eh lol.
Anybody Catching part one Dsc00812
Anybody Catching part one Dsc00813
Anybody Catching part one Dsc00811
good god muck you have inspired me to go out and blank again pal , you have not lost your mojo believe me affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 pm

go get them stubbo Very Happy It only takes one day to make a bad spell, a fantastic season Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  J Robinson Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Great work. Some cracking fish there.
J Robinson
J Robinson

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:39 am

lowdouble wrote:Well boys,  talk about the highs and lows of fishing Very Happy       Some craic today i will tell you.    same venue as yesterdays hell on earth day, and things couldnt have been more different.  I fished from the boat today instead of the bank so i could have a better angle to play fish over the weed.   It started slow enough with a 6lb and 4lb in the first hour Very Happy    I move the boat every hour and a half to cover many more fish.  Next 2 moves proved worthless and I was starting to regret leaving the first swim lol.   All of a sudden the legered roach float dipped and a sweet 18lb 4 was in the boat (best for weeks)  an hour later nothing so I moved again.  GOOD CHOICE!!"!!!!     within 5 minutes the float dipped and a 20lb 4oz was in the net,  as I was getting her safe the drifter went and a nice 8lb fish came to see his Grandma lol.  all went quiet until the same rod went again,  I struck into nothing and quickly retrieved the float with no bait attached now.   WELL the biggest pike ive seen in a while attacked the float boatside and I nearly messed my pants lol.   I said a few bad words and rebaited and recast,  one hour later (I darent move away from her)  I gave the float a little teasing twitch and blow me it sailed away  22lb 5oz Shocked Shocked Shocked   was it the big fish,  i will never know.  Musnt grumble though eh lol.
what a result that is well in mate.ive been canal a few times this wk had a few very small fish 2 pounders and the 1 goid un earlier in the week was going to go today but didnt fancey it in this weather
silkmen
silkmen

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 am

It was unbelievably cold here too Jake, sleet, snow rain and high winds. Nearly went back to bed myself lol
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am

lowdouble wrote:It was unbelievably cold here too Jake,   sleet,  snow rain and high winds.  Nearly went back to bed myself lol
its throwing it down hear mate i was going to take the daughter with me so will take her home and see what its like after dinner for a few hrs
silkmen
silkmen

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 am

what a brilliant day, very well done

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  J Robinson Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 pm

The pike seemed to have gone to ground in my local trout fishery and after getting one every session for a couple of months, I've not had one for a month. Today's efforts yielded a couple of brown trout to small roach deadbaits (4lb 2oz and 4lb 10oz) and a third one lost. No pike though Crying or Very sad
J Robinson
J Robinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeyjoe Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Some serious catching there, a very well done to you. It's amazing how things can turn around. I'm a firm believer that every blank day makes you appreciate the days you catch more. You've gotta have a few blank days behind you to have session like that 😂
Pikeyjoe
Pikeyjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Pikeyjoe wrote:

Some serious catching there, a very well done to you. It's amazing how things can turn around. I'm a firm believer that every blank day makes you appreciate the days you catch more. You've gotta have a few blank days behind you to have session like that 😂

I must be due a good un , 6 blanks for me pal affraid affraid

stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Amazing fishing that and some great pictures. Fishing Tuesday I HOPE I catch something and end this run of blanks.

Going to try out my new four wheel trolley.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

Thanks PikeyJoe, i couldnt agree more, and boy Have I had some blanks lol. They are very special once in a blue moon events. stubbo you are due a great session for sure, you know where the big girls live, its all about being there when they are hungry Wink i fish far more than most of you so i get the chance more often for a big fish or two Smile Psion youve had some great season too, its just a matter of time before another 20 graces your net Wink I am out again Thursday so get ready for a report about yet another blank affraid
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:06 pm

blank for me this afternoon.never stopped raining hear today
silkmen
silkmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeyjoe Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 am

Every blank is one for the good session bank 😉 Keep building up the blanks boys and you will eventually get the prize Laughing
Pikeyjoe
Pikeyjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeypete Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Anybody Catching part one Img_6210
Think I can only catch jacks had 3 runs and caught one, others I think were probably jacks and I had quite a big bait on perhaps a bit too big for jacks
Pikeypete
Pikeypete

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeypete Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Oh and I haven't edited the background was on my own so layed my phone on the floor to take the pic
Pikeypete
Pikeypete

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

I can tell from the photo where it's from 😆 it's a Aussie pike lol! lol! lol!
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeypete Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:47 pm

adie1200 wrote:I can tell from the photo where it's from 😆 it's a Aussie pike lol! lol! lol!
Very Happy
Pikeypete
Pikeypete

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Nice one Pete. I blanked🎣
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeypete Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 pm

piketastic wrote:Nice one Pete. I blanked🎣
Your definitely on for a Gooden soon pal
Pikeypete
Pikeypete

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Well lads,  my luck ran out lol.  Blanko.   my mate though is on fire,  his second 26lb in 3 trips,  great guiding lolAnybody Catching part one Dsc00814
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:40 pm

That is an absolute stunner !!!!
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content