PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire?

2 posters

Go down

Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire? Empty Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 am

I'm wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on where to do some spring time pike fishing in the state. Does anyone know if Francis Pierce Lake in Deering has pike?

Back to top Go down

Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire? Empty Re: Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire?

Post  Alex Makk Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 am

Hi and welcome to the forum...............I believe the majority of the forum users are British (including me) although we still get people form overseas on here.........(well it is a free forum) Very Happy I have not been on American soil ever in my life so I am unable to help you there. there might be someone on the forum that may be of assistance. There is also a no naming policy on here.....I will get the link in a moment.................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tight lines

Alex,
A.K.A : MrMakk

Here is the no-naming policy
https://pikeangler.forumotion.com/announcements-f9/venue-naming-policy-t702.htm
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire? Empty Re: Where should I go pike fishing in New Hampshire?

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm

No idea Jashim. Try and find a local guide on the water via the internet and give them a call. Ask a few basic questions about stocks, times, permits, areas to fish, boat and equipment hire prices....anything that might be of use to you. Local knowledge is everything.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down