PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak

3 posters

Go down

Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak Empty Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak

Post  fluffchucker Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:43 pm

At the moment, this is just a general enquiry.

Would it be worthwhile starting a new PAC Region in the Stockport / High Peak area?
Initially I would be looking at centralising the region in the Hazel Grove, Stockport district, and this is dependent on replies.

If I can get enough interest, I will look at a suitable venue for meetings, Guest Speakers, etc.
If interested, please indicate which night would be suitable for you.
At present, the 1st Thursday each month from August to March seems to be a favourite.

I would appreciate an early reply, so that I can start to build my 2011/12 calendar

fluffchucker

Back to top Go down

Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak Empty Re: Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak

Post  Andy Webster Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm

While its not in my area I wish you all the best in getting this going Steve.

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak Empty Re: Enquiry - PAC Region for Stockport / High Peak

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Best put that to the P&P forum for numbers and regional variation mate. Everyone in here is from Doncaster seemingly....lol

(I think I've even been given honourary citizenship)
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffchucker Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:Best put that to the P&P forum for numbers and regional variation mate. Everyone in here is from Doncaster seemingly....lol

(I think I've even been given honourary citizenship)

I've already had the OK from PAC Secretary

fluffchucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum