PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tackle wanted & fishing Oxfordshire/bucks/northants

2 posters

Go down

Tackle wanted & fishing Oxfordshire/bucks/northants Empty Tackle wanted & fishing Oxfordshire/bucks/northants

Post  Saintsince73 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Not sure if im allowed to do this? But i live on the Bucks/Oxon/Nothants boarder. Just got back into piking and am after some tackle. Used to do a lot about 20 years ago, but sold all my stuff. Please message me if you can help. Anything from a few pieces upto complete set up.

Also most people seem to be from up North from where im located, looks like some big fish being caught. I know its all very hush hush, but i love trying new venues. Any one local to me out recently?? Looking for some venues. This season i've fished Clattercote, boddington. wilstone res, Blenheim & Wolvercote & T.C (think they've all been eaten). Please post or maybe message me. thanks for reading and sorry if this is not the done thing on this site.

Last edited by Saintsince73 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saintsince73
Saintsince73

Back to top Go down

Tackle wanted & fishing Oxfordshire/bucks/northants Empty Re: Tackle wanted & fishing Oxfordshire/bucks/northants

Post  tomthepiker Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm

hi mate i cant help with the tackle situation but i live in hampshire bit further south than you i think, i dont think i can put names up of venues but il send some via private message if you like most of them are bout hours drive from me so may be bit far for you but no harm in giving you the names anyway Very Happy
tomthepiker
tomthepiker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum