PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The piking pussy makes a come back

2 posters

Go down

The piking pussy  makes a come back Empty The piking pussy makes a come back

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 am

The piking pussy  makes a come back Photo020 got the piking pussy to hold another pike on saturday things are looking up ...but if you look at his face hes still not happy ..........watch those fingers phil affraid affraid affraid no i must admit he is getting more confident on each session well in..

Last edited by stubbo on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out word)
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

The piking pussy  makes a come back Empty the piking pussy

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:21 pm

dont forget phil ive got a better photo of you dare i show it again...lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

The piking pussy  makes a come back Empty Re: The piking pussy makes a come back

Post  catchafishy123 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm

looks like i need the toilet Embarassed
catchafishy123
catchafishy123

Back to top Go down

The piking pussy  makes a come back Empty Re: The piking pussy makes a come back

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

catchafishy123 wrote:looks like i need the toilet Embarassed
lol all joking apart this time last year you would.nt even touch one. Need to get you unhooking one next one step at a time The more you catch the more confidence you will get at unhooking and handling dont forget not everybody catches 2 twentys in there first season
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down