PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pike Fishing Coaching

2 posters

Go down

Pike Fishing Coaching Empty Pike Fishing Coaching

Post  Eric Edwards Sun May 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Coaching is becoming a very big priority for the Pike Angler's Club and we've recently been successful in winning lottery funding through Sport England which will enable us to train a further 26 coaches for the club across England.

There is now a dedicated page on the PAC website where all our coaching events can be viewed. Naturally, since the pike season has just ended there are only a few items on there but as we approach the autumn and dates can be firmed up you will see more and more things appear.

The page can be viewed here:
http://www.pikeanglersclub.co.uk/pac-coaching-events-2013/

Last edited by Eric Edwards on Sun May 12, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link broken)
Eric Edwards
Eric Edwards

Back to top Go down

Pike Fishing Coaching Empty Re: Pike Fishing Coaching

Post  Lefty Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Been away from the site for a while as fishing has taken a bit of a lapse since moving house 2 years ago so I apologise for only just seeing this post.

I have just recently done my stage one angling coaching and have been nominated for stage two.

The coach was having a chat to me on my final day of the course and he mentioned the PAC and their coaching sessions.

I'm gonna wait until I pass my stage two before doing anything though.
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down