PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex.

5 posters

Go down

Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex. Empty Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex.

Post  Tackle_talks Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi there does anyone know any pike spots in Essex that are fishing well and what methods are best.

Tackle_talks

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex. Empty Re: Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex.

Post  matt859 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:13 am

hello mate, you wont get anyone telling you a venue name on the open forum as it is bad practice to divulge venues and locations. The majority of the lads on here are from up North and dont travel past Nottingham and wont know any venues anyway. You might get a PM from the few members closer to you once the forum gets busier in the colder months (Pike season).
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex. Empty Re: Anyone know any spots fishing well in Essex.

Post  billy bonds Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello mate,
I'm a newbie member from essex,
I fish the pole during the summer 
I pike fish a club lake in Brentwood during the winter, it has pike and catfish
If you want any information on the lakes send me a PM and I will send you the details ,
hope this helps .Depends where you are!

Last edited by adie1200 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited deleted lake name !! Admin)

billy bonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:00 pm

billy bonds wrote:Hello mate,
I'm a newbie member from essex,
I fish the pole during the summer 
I pike fish a club lake in Brentwood during the winter, it is very good as a commercial it has pike and catfish , If you want any information on the lakes send me a PM and I will send you the details hope this helps .Depends where you are!
DONT FORGET PAL ...  we have a no naming policy on here  regards  stubbo

Last edited by adie1200 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted lake name !!! Admin)
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  billy bonds Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 pm

My appologise as I didn't nw that rule.
But these are common knowledge as there on commercial fisheries.
Sorry for my misunderstanding.

billy bonds

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:02 am

Hi Billy and welcome to our site Very Happy
As Stubbo says we have a no-naming policy so it will have to be edited mate but you can send Tackle_talks any information you want by a PM ( personal message )
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum