PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESP 6 Rod Quiver

5 posters

Go down

ESP 6 Rod Quiver Empty ESP 6 Rod Quiver

Post  Bazz Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Being the forum's only "Tackle Tart", lol! (apart fom Piking Pirate, i understand) I will post the forum's 1st review on the new review thread Basketball
I normally take my rods & reels right down into component parts & completely set them up again Rolling Eyes . After fishing with Adie1200, S French, A Webster, Nickcarpy, Mad Bad & Co. & being the last to set up & take down my gear, i decided to have a go at leaving the rods & reels assembled, pretty well.. as a time saver.

I have a Korum 4 rod holdall but it is not designed to take semi-assembled gear, i have tried it! Zips breaking would be the result.
I went to one of the local tackle shops & viewed the ESP 6 rod quiver. Great piece of kit designed to hold semi assembled rods etc, plenty of pockets & storage too. Ok, the reels are on the outside but it is designed to lay on its back, reels up. Last trip my rods & reels were away in 10 minutes flat, no cutting knots & unthreading beads etc.. Bargain at £30...£10 less than the Korum! Rolling Eyes ESP seem to make very good gear.

Why struggle with gear when there are solutions like this? Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

ESP 6 Rod Quiver Empty Re: ESP 6 Rod Quiver

Post  Andy Webster Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Sounds like a good deal Bazz

Where did you get it?

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:53 pm

The Matchmen in Bulwell, Nottingham. Available at quite a few dealers.... Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 am

they are great baz,i also got 3 rods in camo sleaves inside the quiver,then spod rod,marker rod an floater rod set up on the outside with rod bands an tip protecters on.those i would recomend with quivers Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:12 pm

I did buy the quiver sleeve, also. That does protect most of the rod top, leaving the reels clear. A PAC forum user reckons you can't get the sleeve anymore, i had no problem.

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  pikeing pirates Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:12 pm

now then bazz so your a tackle tart lol .i just been the same for years i think i get the mix and match thing from my mother mate her full house is all mix n match and i think you look the part as long as you can use it mate.the saying is all the gear n no idea bazz but as long as youv,e got idea wats up with been posh mate ha/ha Very Happy lol! lol! pirat
pikeing pirates
pikeing pirates

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Bazz wrote:I did buy the quiver sleeve, also. That does protect most of the rod top, leaving the reels clear. A PAC forum user reckons you can't get the sleeve anymore, i had no problem.

probably due to the lack of them being in stock...or just thatb they dont stock them anymore............
Have been looking the internet and found this website......

http://www.reelfishing.co.uk/Drennan-Quiver-Sleeve.html

They are the 'hoods'/sleeves for your type of quiver holdall

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down