PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too

3 posters

Go down

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Empty perch fishing/ pike want the bait too

Post  stubbo Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:17 pm

[img]perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Roach_15[/img][img]perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Roach_16[/img][img]perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Summer10[/img][img]perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Summer11[/img]been out on a few venues to target perch , but the pike are very active so knocked it on the head ..pike to 10lb on perch gear
6lb hook link , then had to fish 10lb wire trace just in case of a bite  off........weathers  been a bit to warm for comfort  on most of my sessions
anybody been out fishing lately........ Cool
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Empty Re: perch fishing/ pike want the bait too

Post  psion Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 am

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  20200610
I had a night session on the river Severn I caught two Barbel and got very wet. I banked on the river Wharfe where I took this picture
of a small pike in the shallows.

psion

Back to top Go down

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Empty Re: perch fishing/ pike want the bait too

Post  David Wynne Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:43 pm

It's been the normal blanks whilst targeting the Cats, although a few have had them out to over 50Lbs on the club waters I'm fishing, hopefully my time will come with the cats. I've had a few day only float fishing sessions, again mixed results.

The Bream fishing is going slightly better with this immaculate 10Lbs 10oz spawned out female being the highlight so far.

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  80b0a410
David Wynne
David Wynne

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 pm

David Wynne wrote:It's been the normal blanks whilst targeting the Cats, although a few have had them out to over 50Lbs on the club waters I'm fishing, hopefully my time will come with the cats. I've had a few day only float fishing sessions, again mixed results.

The Bream fishing is going slightly better with this immaculate 10Lbs 10oz spawned out female being the highlight so far.

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  80b0a410
nice big bream dave well done Smile
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Nice Bream that Dave. I was back on the Wharfe and just had the one Barbel about 5lb. I am also going after Catfish fishing this week.
Hoping to do better than last time.

psion

Back to top Go down

perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  Empty getting into these perch

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:37 pm

[img]perch fishing/ pike want the bait too  At_las12[/img]its took a while to get into these perch but getting reasonable success in waiting it out for these fish...... normally showing up last knockings
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down