PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not seen a bailiff for a while

3 posters

Go down

not seen a bailiff for a while  Empty not seen a bailiff for a while

Post  stubbo Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:42 pm

I must admit I am a bit oldskool when it comes to fishing , been fishing some old haunt's and club waters plus a few day ticket waters
and what I have noticed the lack of bailiffs checking your licences and to see if you have the right tackle , come to think of it , not even seen any EA bailiffs , when I was in my teens there was always a bailiff there checking everything was ok , some waters seem to get a bit rowdy due to nobody keeping an eye on things . ie drinking and drugs and that funny smell I keep smelling at fishery's must be some kind of bivvy scented air freshener , but its very spicy what ever it is .............Evil or Very Mad
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

not seen a bailiff for a while  Empty bailiffs

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:59 pm

bumped into an bailiff today who had jacked it all in , because he was getting to much hassle off people fishing club waters with no licenses , he said he felt he was threatened and he had had a few to many run ins, mainly with with the carp fishing fraternity guys fishing over there stay on club waters , to many lads all together in one bivvy and a lot of litter issues from overnighters ........and the old problem of drink and drugs , he said there's even one water where the dealers regularly visit to supply the bivvy boys ........whats it all come too Crying or Very sad
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

not seen a bailiff for a while  Empty Re: not seen a bailiff for a while

Post  adie1200 Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:33 pm

People like that give us real fishermen a bad name  Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
we have had our Licence checked three time's over the last week  Very Happy good to see them out and about  cheers
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:07 pm

adie1200 wrote:People like that give us real fishermen a bad name  Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
we have had our Licence checked three time's over the last week  Very Happy good to see them out and about  cheers
wish we could see a presence here in Cheshire , seen a lot of non English speaking fishermen lately on certain pike waters , most of them lure fishing , no nets, no matts , they seem to just have a rod and nothing else , when asked have you had anything , me no speak English........is the reply Shocked
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:18 pm

I've had a few trips out to a water in Wales, I have had a few Pike and will post up the pictures when I've hidden the background on the photos, as I wouldn't want this place recognised Wink

There has definitely been an increase in poaching on a lot of club waters during the covid crisis, especially on quieter waters.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down