PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

day out at Gailey Trout Fishery

+11
tootall
The Otter
Brookie
Andy Macfarlane
nickcarpy
Lefty
noodle
MAD BAD ANGLER
Alex Makk
adie1200
kell
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

day out at Gailey Trout Fishery - Page 2 Empty Re: day out at Gailey Trout Fishery

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 pm

MrMakk wrote:Sorry to hear that you had a bad day.......I know i'll say something that'll cheer you up..: go to fridge and have a nice BEER

drunken drunken drunken

rabbit rabbit bounce Basketball

As Trent Piker would say..... Just opening a can of Skol Super Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

day out at Gailey Trout Fishery - Page 2 Empty Re: day out at Gailey Trout Fishery

Post  adie1200 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm

mmmmm lovely BEER budwiser drunken drunken drunken
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

To be honest, Kell, Phil did say Gailey had done some good Pike in the past but it was past its sell by date now. He didn't say don't go or advise others not to.
Also, the owner or poster "Gailey Trout" was on here a lot & it would have been inappropriate to criticise his venue on here, to be honest... Maybe a PM would have been in order but if you had caught a PB Pike today, I would have egg on my chin lol Laughing Laughing

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

You and Adie have convinced me & others on here its not worth a visit, thats for sure.. Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Don't stress Bazz..........................."Damned if you do, and damned if you don't!!!" Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm trying to be diplomatic, to be honest, though I have posted this in the wrong place.. cheers lol!

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 pm

adie1200 wrote:mmmmm lovely BEER budwiser drunken drunken drunken

I prefer cider rather than larger.......Cracked Apple: "Damn they don't have any in stock...ok i'l have a Magners instead"
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:44 pm

To be honest i very very rarely pull any venues down Evil or Very Mad

But they have made a lot of claims not just on here but on the website And most annoyingly on the phone personaly Twisted Evil
So it has really annoyed both me and Kell that it was not as discribed
it says on the website ( Café selling Hot and cold snacks, Try a superb breakfast ) Thats a laugh its a old crummy hut with a stove i would have thrown away years ago And breakfast lol they didn't even have enough bacon to make our bacon butties and it was on cheap plain white bread lol no butter Very Happy

Oh well lesson learned Rolling Eyes

Don't trust what you read on the net lol! lol! lol!

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 pm

You and Kell have given a fair and honest account of the place, Adie & I hope Mr Gailey Trout gets to read it and act on it, too Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum