PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new way off pike fishing

3 posters

Go down

new way off  pike fishing Empty new way off pike fishing

Post  alex wyness Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Sorry about the confussion of my last post.I have a new idea a prototype that ive made and tested it 100 % works.Im not looking for any money of people on this site.My prototype is a new way of attracting pike or preditor fish to bait.I would just like some feed back if this was on sale would you be willing to spend money on it. if your sick of old methods of pike fishing.then i would really think my product would suit you.Ive been fishing for 29 years and its the best thing ive had in my fishing box.I want to know if people would like to try pike fishing in a new way? I cant say to much as i would be giving my idea away if you would like me to explain more i can.

Last edited by alex wyness on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im not fishy)

alex wyness

Back to top Go down

new way off  pike fishing Empty Re: new way off pike fishing

Post  Andy Webster Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Alex

I have no reason to doubt that you are an experienced angler who has had an idea that you believe will be of great interest to pike anglers. You post is very vague and possibly a bit too early in the product development process. Once your patent has been secured I am certain that concientious anglers on here and elsewhere will be interested in helping to test your product / method. The information that you have provided is too vague for anyone to comment seriously on and that may be the reason for the scepticism. If you believe in your idea and it is a good one then anglers will buy into it.

When you are ready to trial this further than please contact me and I will be happy to discuss doing this on the website and forum.

Good luck with taking this forward

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 am

There's hardly an innovative idea that hasn't been tried in pike fishing in the years I've been piking and writing about it. If you'd like to elaborate, without going into too much detail via PM, I'd be glad to hear about it. If it sounds good, I'll do my best to help. If it doesn't sound good, I'll let you know.

I'm all ears and I can assure you, I can keep secrets from the KGB, so your secret innovation is in safe hands.

.....Andrew of the Clan Macfarlane..... king
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down