PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38)

5 posters

Go down

Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38) Empty Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38)

Post  tootall Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 pm

I know a couple of you on here have had the privelige to meet him - well if you can get to a digital TV at 5pm today he's on Matt Hayes' programme. Cool
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38) Empty Re: Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38)

Post  Martinkilp Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Watched his A B C of pike fishing last night, his dog all excited as he reels em in 1 after another Laughing

Martinkilp

Back to top Go down

Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38) Empty Re: Gordon Burton aka Piking Pirate - Quest TV 5pm Today (ch 38)

Post  nightwatchman Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm one of those not privileged to have Sky so rely on the digital channels for fishing.
I've been watching Total Fishing on the Quest channel the last few weeks and Gordon has been making a few appearances.
Great bloke and a great name! cheers

Regards
Gordon
nightwatchman
nightwatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

The other night he was fishing his local river...about 100yds from where Duane & I fished on the 29th December! Very Happy

He has been Maligned by some members on some of the Piking Forums (not this one, as far as I know) dunno why, seemed a top bloke to me.. He is a very successful Pike man so he must be doing something right.

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:58 am

Bazz wrote:The other night he was fishing his local river...about 100yds from where Duane & I fished on the 29th December! Very Happy

He has been Maligned by some members on some of the Piking Forums (not this one, as far as I know) dunno why, seemed a top bloke to me.. He is a very successful Pike man so he must be doing something right.

sometimes with good reason. not one of my heros lets out it that way

ill leave it at that
noodle
noodle

http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down