PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see more of on the website?

+4
jslev
Mark Green.PAC
bigchris
Andy Webster
8 posters

Go down

What would you like to see more of on the website? Empty What would you like to see more of on the website?

Post  Andy Webster Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi everyone

As the title suggest I would like to know what you would like to see more of on the www.pikeangler.co.uk website Question

Oh, and keep it clean please. I have children! Laughing

Thanks
Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see more of on the website? Empty Re: What would you like to see more of on the website?

Post  bigchris Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Andy Webster wrote:Hi everyone

As the title suggest I would like to know what you would like to see more of on the www.pikeangler.co.uk website Question

Oh, and keep it clean please. I have children! Laughing

Thanks
Andy Webster
how do mate.how about a tackle review section where we can rate new kit that we have purchased and and a star system of 1-10 or something like that

bigchris

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see more of on the website? Empty Re: What would you like to see more of on the website?

Post  Mark Green.PAC Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Good idea that Chris, A tackle review would be good plus how about a secound hand column for members to sell their unwanted gear. There will always be new members to the forum and people just starting pike fishing and they will be on the look out for pike tackle.

Mark Green.PAC

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see more of on the website? Empty website

Post  jslev Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:33 pm

How about a bit more response from some southern anglers. Most topics seem to be from northerners or scots

jslev

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm

jslev wrote:How about a bit more response from some southern anglers. Most topics seem to be from northerners or scots

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

Come on southerners, give us your comments and views.

We are a national thing and not just regional.

Tackle reviews and a 'for sale' section sounds good to me. Smile
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:50 am

By the way, welcome to the forum Jslev.... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  jslev Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:54 am

Perhaps us southerners are out there catching and not stuck indoors looking at a pc, but seriously a tackle rating/review sounds good cheers

jslev

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve French Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 am

Andy i think this site is very good, its informative and friendly, cant think of anything else i would add other than whats already been mentioned, i would be interested in a few more local fish ins, nothing too complicated to organise, maybe as simple as someone coming up with a date and a local venue and who ever turns up gets to meet new people and maybe new venues shared in the privacy of the river bank. Other than that Andy you have it spot on for me.

Steve French

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 am

Any more thoughts on this topic before it slips off the radar?

Andy Webster

Idea Question Idea Question Idea

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  adamscott Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:19 pm

I agree with some of the posts above.......a tackle review section would be good Very Happy
adamscott
adamscott

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm

How about an option for blogs? If you can't host it Andy, we could maybe find a good blog site and you could add a link on the main page perhaps? That way, we can all keep diaries if we wished.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum