PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread)

+6
n.d.r.
Pikey_Mike
nickcarpy
tootall
kell
Andy Macfarlane
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread)

Post  nickcarpy Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm

agree stubbo,some people havent got common sense,
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread)

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

nickcarpy wrote:agree stubbo,some people havent got common sense,
the best way to produce big pike in my mind is to leave them to themselves the pike that is like the place in italy loads of bait fish big and small that system on that lake works lets take a leaf out of there book Very Happy i dont think somebodys took all the jacks out of that water its been left to itself Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:12 am

No, I'm not suggesting they did. I'm just suggesting that by doing what I said, you could grown on pike of big proportions.

I too think that Italian water is a just a freak water.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:No, I'm not suggesting they did. I'm just suggesting that by doing what I said, you could grown on pike of big proportions.

I too think that Italian water is a just a freak water.
or a water left to its own devices.............. Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

How can it be a water left to it's own devices when it's being fished?? Left to it's own devices would mean nobody goes near it.

Besides, I know of one water where the pike and their prey are pretty much left to their own devices and I very much doubt there's anything bigger than 35lb in it.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:How can it be a water left to it's own devices when it's being fished?? Left to it's own devices would mean nobody goes near it.

Besides, I know of one water where the pike and their prey are pretty much left to their own devices and I very much doubt there's anything bigger than 35lb in it.
what i mean andy it gets alot less pressure than like over here i bet some of these big trout waters dont allow pike fishing thats what i mean about own devices then years later they open it up for pi Shocked ke fishing then hay presto a couple of fortys come out thats what i mean no body goes naer it andy ie pike fihermen
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 am

I see. Fair point.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2