PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Say No!!!

4 posters

Go down

Just Say No!!! Empty Just Say No!!!

Post  Andy Macfarlane Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 pm

It's a rotten habit. You get up in the morning and the first thing you think about is lures. You stop shaving and your appearance deteriorates. You grow a beard, you take on a scruffy appearance, you start to smell and you don't sleep when normal people do but it doesn't matter, because you prefer to use lures on your own.
Now and again, someone comes along who shares their lures with you and you show them somewhere that nobody else knows about. Before you know it, everyone's there, using lures.
You lie to your friends and family and you pretend you're skint but there's always money for lures. Before you know it, you're selling things that were once precious to pay for more lures. You know that Playstation you once spent all your time playing indoors? You'll sell that too and the only place you'll be, is outside, cold and miserable.
Sometimes you get a big lure but it doesn't help. You still twitch, jerk and wobble and the only thing you can do is add a bit of crank. That usually works but not always. Sometimes you get sick of lures and you try to substitute it with something else but you can't sit still for long and before you know it, you're out buying lures from the local tackle dealer.
You know you can buy lures locally and sometimes it's all you can afford but occasionally, you get enough enough money to import lures straight from the source, which is cheaper but you have to be careful. Customs and excise are always looking for unusual parcels.
I could go on mate but I'm telling you.......Lures are for mugs...... No
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Just Say No!!! Empty Re: Just Say No!!!

Post  Trent Piker Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 pm

HAHAHA very true mate, I can't go past a tackle shop without buying a lure, I even ordered some from USA HAHA Laughing
Trent Piker
Trent Piker

http://www.trentpiker.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Forgive me Andy, for i have sinned.... Neutral

I went into a tackle shop on Wednesday evening to buy some 3oz bombs......a wise man advised me to cast my baits with a heavier lead Wink
20 minutes later, i came out with an 8 foot Esox spinning rod, 150mtrs of 30lb Fox braid & 2 plugs.. Shocked one is a savage gear?...(Bazz goes off to rummage through the rubbish bin to find packet & cant find it Laughing ) mini silver Herring multi jointed thingy, proudly shown to Nickcarpy, Adie1200 & Steve French yesterday.. The other is another red/silver plug with a joint in the middle I just couldn't resist them he he Rolling Eyes

Oh, i bought 4 x 3oz weights, too Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:21 am

Bazz wrote:Forgive me Andy, for i have sinned.... Neutral

I went into a tackle shop on Wednesday evening to buy some 3oz bombs......a wise man advised me to cast my baits with a heavier lead Wink
20 minutes later, i came out with an 8 foot Esox spinning rod, 150mtrs of 30lb Fox braid & 2 plugs.. Shocked one is a savage gear?...(Bazz goes off to rummage through the rubbish bin to find packet & cant find it Laughing ) mini silver Herring multi jointed thingy, proudly shown to Nickcarpy, Adie1200 & Steve French yesterday.. The other is another red/silver plug with a joint in the middle I just couldn't resist them he he Rolling Eyes

Oh, i bought 4 x 3oz weights, too Very Happy

the mini silver jointy thing has a lovely sinuos action to it and the 8ft rod will happily double up as a wobbling rod nudge nudge wink wink say no more
noodle
noodle

http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum