PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green

2 posters

Go down

Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green Empty Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green

Post  John Dinnewell Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Selby Pac RA40 have the pleasure of of a presentation by the one and only;

Sir Peter Green of Wakefield

At The Crown Inn Public House
Main Street
Hemingbrough
Y08 6QE

When Thursday 18th December 8.00pm

This promises to be an excellent talk.

Alot of lads I see on here from Donny , Thorne etc. It would be good to see some of you there to support you local PAC Region

All the best
John

John Dinnewell

Back to top Go down

Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green Empty Re: Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green

Post  Andy Webster Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Thanks John

I hope to be there.

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green Empty Re: Selby Pac Region RA40 / Sir Peter Green

Post  Andy Webster Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I would like to say thanks to Peter Green for the talk at the Selby meeting. There were no modern gimmicks such as PC's & Powerpoint, it was back to a 35mm slide projector that must have seen more pubs than George Best. This was resting on top of a bar stool, balanced on the narrowest, tall, fold away table, I have ever seen. One sneeze would have seen the lot go. But do you know something? It mattered not. Peter has an extensive knowledge of pike fishing and was able to enthrall the audience with his tales. Laughter was common and his interaction with the guests showed how much at ease he is when talking to pike anglers. The respect for Peter was evident and some of the guys in the room have caught a lot of big pike themselves. Peter focused on waters that were within striking distance of the Selby area and let quite a few of his secrets slip. Peter has been the Regional Organiser for Wakefield for more than 25 years. You won't regret going to one of his meetings and talking pike with him.

Thanks very much

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down