PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUBBISH TIP

2 posters

Go down

RUBBISH TIP Empty RUBBISH TIP

Post  creamcake007 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Just back from one of my waters,didnt get much but spent 2hrs lifting all the rubbish left by so called anglers!!!!!!! couldnt fish in a tip !!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad plenty of pike remains laying around by several fires, our European friends must be well fed!!!! .took a total of 6 bags of crap to dump , will try the loch again in the hope there's some pike left Rolling Eyes anyone else have these problems?
creamcake007
creamcake007

Back to top Go down

RUBBISH TIP Empty Re: RUBBISH TIP

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm

creamcake007 wrote:Just back from one of my waters,didnt get much but spent 2hrs lifting all the rubbish left by so called anglers!!!!!!! couldnt fish in a tip !!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad plenty of pike remains laying around by several fires, our European friends must be well fed!!!! .took a total of 6 bags of crap to dump , will try the loch again in the hope there's some pike left Rolling Eyes anyone else have these problems?
its just a fact of life mate now not a lot you can do nobody wants to no and when you tell the bailiffs nothing happens apart from tackling them yourself but then your chancing it
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am

It has just happened in the last 15 years when everyone has become "a pike angler". Back then nobody fished for pike they were 'killers of children' and 'alsatain eaters'. Now evrybody and thier dog has become a predator fisherman and with it they have brought with them the inability to unhook and handle fish, poor choices of tackle and RUBBISH..... These poeple dont care when they leave half of asda on the bank. I think of the excellent waters that you had to flatten a peg to get into fish that we are now no longer allowed to fish because 'pikers' have cut down trees, burnt fences and left such a mess farmers have said nomore. An untapped water these days is rarety. Gone are the days when you told your mate about a twenty you had from such a place cause you go to fish it a couple of weeks later and there is either 15 other people fishing it or the farmer has stopped evryone from fishing it cause 'fishermen were down last week and left loads of rubbish and left the gates open now get lost'. Soz about the rant but its a pet hate of mine......

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 am

pikeslag wrote:It has just happened in the last 15 years when everyone has become "a pike angler". Back then nobody fished for pike they were 'killers of children' and 'alsatain eaters'. Now evrybody and thier dog has become a predator fisherman and with it they have brought with them the inability to unhook and handle fish, poor choices of tackle and RUBBISH..... These poeple dont care when they leave half of asda on the bank. I think of the excellent waters that you had to flatten a peg to get into fish that we are now no longer allowed to fish because 'pikers' have cut down trees, burnt fences and left such a mess farmers have said nomore. An untapped water these days is rarety. Gone are the days when you told your mate about a twenty you had from such a place cause you go to fish it a couple of weeks later and there is either 15 other people fishing it or the farmer has stopped evryone from fishing it cause 'fishermen were down last week and left loads of rubbish and left the gates open now get lost'. Soz about the rant but its a pet hate of mine......
it makes my blood boil pal had a few run ins they have no respect for the fish , the enviroment , or other decent anglers that fish the same waters , ive said it before just ban them completly off the water if they are caught doing wrong on that water then if they come back prosicute but then it down to the agency to sought that out ....ha ho
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum