PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a deal

4 posters

Go down

What a deal Empty What a deal

Post  silvers Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Just sent off to join a new club CADAC cost was £73 + £20 for the lodge key at one of our Reservoirs, got my membership pack back yesterday and they have only charged me £36.50 as it was so late in the season so they gave me a credit note for next seasons ticket.
Well I thought thats really good but it got even better the club own 4 boats at the reservoir so I called to book one for this Sunday no problem the guy said, so I asked how much and he said it's nothing free with the use of an electric outboard too, how good is that. Smile

Last edited by silvers on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvers
silvers

Back to top Go down

What a deal Empty Re: What a deal

Post  tootall Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

quality Smile wish we had places like that around here.
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

What a deal Empty what a deal

Post  doug6364 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Blimey, they would sell the shirt off your back round this way to make money. Nothing like that here. Lucky you mate.
doug6364
doug6364

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

I must admit Doug that is the norm around here too I was quite taken aback
silvers
silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

silvers wrote:I must admit Doug that is the norm around here too I was quite taken aback
but the only drawback is there is no pike in the lake .............only joking pal and theres nothing under 30lb in there is it a carlsberg lake:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 pm

stubbo wrote:
silvers wrote:I must admit Doug that is the norm around here too I was quite taken aback
but the only drawback is there is no pike in the lake .............only joking pal and theres nothing under 30lb in there is it a carlsberg lake:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I bloody hope there are some Pike in there Exclamation Apparently there are meant to be Pike to 30lb, Perch to 4lb and Eels to 8lb plus Carp and silver fish roach Tench Chub and a few rogue Trout too, so here's hoping, having my first trip there on Sunday just bought a Humminbird 160 fish finder so hoping to christen the lake with a nice big girl.
silvers
silvers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down