PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Lures (NL)

2 posters

Go down

Lucky Lures (NL) Empty Lucky Lures (NL)

Post  edbeartwo Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Whilst mooching on-line, I came across this website where a guy makes handmade lures, at 125 euros a piece!...They are individual works of art, and seem to work, the video of them in the water is pretty special. The thing is, could you bring yourself to lob one into the water!...Not me at any rate where I fish as it is full of snags.

Has anyone on here taken out a loan and tried / bought one?...I would imagine they would be an ideal tool for open waters from a boat.

Can't post a link yet, but I am sure they have been discovered by others on here.

ATB, Ed

edbeartwo

Back to top Go down

Lucky Lures (NL) Empty Re: Lucky Lures (NL)

Post  stubbo Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:48 pm

edbeartwo wrote:Whilst mooching on-line, I came across this website where a guy makes handmade lures, at 125 euros a piece!...They are individual works of art, and seem to work, the video of them in the water is pretty special. The thing is, could you bring yourself to lob one into the water!...Not me at any rate where I fish as it is full of snags.

Has anyone on here taken out a loan and tried / bought one?...I would imagine they would be an ideal tool for open waters from a boat.

Can't post a link yet, but I am sure they have been discovered by others on here.

ATB, Ed
I used to go to the go fishing show at the NEC years ago and there was a guy there selling hand made lures works of art but 100 pounds each some of them::
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down