PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of season

5 posters

Go down

end of season Empty end of season

Post  psion Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

As the season draws to a close my mate and I were discussing is it better to target one water or fish lots of different waters.

He as put his name down on a syndicate water for next season. I tryed this on a trout water a few years ago it did`nt work out well. 

I do like trying different waters I have fished ten this season but if I do well I give it a good go before moving on.

I hope you all had a good season I only had one pike over twenty (my mate had four) but caught a few pike and not to many

blanks. Dont think I will be doing anymore bank fishing now but will be trying to get the boat out and then is back to Barbel 

fishing.

psion

Back to top Go down

end of season Empty Re: end of season

Post  memacca Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm

I have only just had my first pike of the year this morning psion, been absolute crap with the rivers been in almost constant flood since December and no Stillwater's to go at in my neck of the woods. Bloody rivers are great now their closed, TYPICAL... Crying or Very sad ....
memacca
memacca

Back to top Go down

Post  petestanley Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:30 pm

I've not had a great winter, I only managed to get out a handful of times. I've got 1 more session booked next weekend, then I'll be on the lure rods for most of my fishing.
petestanley
petestanley

http://www.northernpiker.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Got two end of season threads now  lol! Here >> >>  >> End of pike fishing season
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Edwards Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Yes it was a really tough season for river anglers, the wettest on record and the results reflected that. I managed to get a big one in the last week along with a low twenty but they were in very poor condition due to months of battling against strong currents and dirty water.
Eric Edwards
Eric Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 am

I had a nice pike 23lb from a Soctish river at the end on March I cant wait to get back there it September.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum