PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pike syndicate starting up

+2
adie1200
Lily12345
6 posters

Go down

Pike syndicate starting up  Empty Pike syndicate starting up

Post  Lily12345 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi all I've just purchased 2 miles of the best pike and zander and carp fishing on the river Severn with half of mile being a dead arm that's connected to the river but it's still and flat . It's by the Tewkesbury weir a well known pike stretch gloucestershire . My plans are to start a syndicate with good members the pike go over 30+ zander 14+ and carp are well over 20+ the best session so far is 18 pike in a day and night . It will be open all year round and will cost £100 a season limited places left and syndicate members only can fish my stretch no day members or day tickets thank you john

Lily12345

Back to top Go down

Pike syndicate starting up  Empty Re: Pike syndicate starting up

Post  adie1200 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 pm

We do have a no-naming policy on our site But if its your water and you are happy with naming it then its not a problem
But still its best not to give away specific areas please  Wink 

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  jimbadass Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone has a number of the owner of the  dead arm snydicate water plz I was a member be for wen ivor own it it wud be much appreciated

jimbadass

Back to top Go down

Post  the bat Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:21 pm

How many members?

the bat

Back to top Go down

Post  DELBOY Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Lily12345 wrote:Hi all I've just purchased 2 miles of the best pike and zander and carp fishing on the river Severn with  half of mile being a dead arm that's connected to the river but it's still and flat . It's by the Tewkesbury weir a well known pike stretch gloucestershire . My plans are to start a syndicate with good members the pike go over 30+ zander 14+ and carp are well over 20+ the best session so far is 18 pike in a day and night . It will be open all year round and will cost £100 a season limited places left and syndicate members only can fish my stretch no day members or day tickets  thank you john
 Wow,you lucky man,Wish it was down my way,Think this is the way to go to safe guard our pike,No day tickets.Happy days

DELBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  Alby Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Lily12345. John, are you still operating the syndicate? How can I contact you please? A friend and I (from Shrewsbury) are very interested.

Alby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum