PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bankside slurp

3 posters

Go down

bankside slurp Empty bankside slurp

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

on our trip out sunday we was in a debate...roy was saying cuppa soup ..i was saying super noodles..what would you go for ...or the third option the stove out and tinned hotdogs....even the smelt looked good affraid lol! lol! :lo
l!: lol!
we said sack it and got two bin lids with sausage and bacon a bit ov brown sauce and a coffee....slurp
so much for bringing food lol lol! lol! lol!
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

bankside slurp Empty Re: bankside slurp

Post  Alex Makk Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

British army ration pack (£5-10) they last fer ages its mate of mine who supplies me(he a quartermaster fer army) ...sometimes i might run out so i'll pack a lunch
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

stubbo wrote:on our trip out sunday we was in a debate...roy was saying cuppa soup ..i was saying super noodles..what would you go for ...or the third option the stove out and tinned hotdogs....even the smelt looked good affraid lol! lol! :lo
l!: lol!
we said sack it and got two bin lids with sausage and bacon a bit ov brown sauce and a coffee....slurp
so much for bringing food lol lol! lol! lol!

just for got to add ive had a tin of spam in my box for 11 years...the lables fell of and the tins rusty...was going to use this as the forth option...roy would have tasted it i would have sliced it up nice and thin and put a dollop of mustard on it ...lovley ....spam up
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

bankside slurp Empty hi

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm

MrMakk wrote:British army ration pack (£5-10) they last fer ages its mate of mine who supplies me(he a quartermaster fer army) ...sometimes i might run out so i'll pack a lunch

how long would they last.....are they tasty and do they come in flavours... scratch
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm

chicken and mushroom pot noodle, first choice every time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy failing that you cant go wrong with a sausage sandwich. as for the luncheon meat should still be fine, as long as tin is still sealed, mind you i would recommend you have a doctor on stand by when you do eat it. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

MAD BAD ANGLER wrote:chicken and mushroom pot noodle, first choice every time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy failing that you cant go wrong with a sausage sandwich. as for the luncheon meat should still be fine, as long as tin is still sealed, mind you i would recommend you have a doctor on stand by when you do eat it. lol! lol! lol! lol!

my mate once ate a slug off the bankside for a £10 bet with the lads so i think he would have ate that tin of spam straight out of the tin....lol What a Face lol!

slug for breakfast il stick to my spam.. lol!
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum