PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBW's Pledge to MBA!

+2
esoxjeff
MBW
6 posters

Go down

MBW's Pledge to MBA! Empty MBW's Pledge to MBA!

Post  MBW Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm

We are off out tomorrow, and i am now setting up, managing my own dead bait, casting (very well Smile ) Striking and landing my own Pike !! However still not held one for a photo, so i publicly pledge to MBA i Will hold ANY fish i catch tomorrow cheers cheers cheers

In return, HE!! (MBA) has to promise to stop moaning EVERY time i birds nest my spinning rod!!! Mad Mad Mad
MBW
MBW

Back to top Go down

MBW's Pledge to MBA! Empty Re: MBW's Pledge to MBA!

Post  esoxjeff Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm

MBW wrote:We are off out tomorrow, and i am now setting up, managing my own dead bait, casting (very well Smile ) Striking and landing my own Pike !! However still not held one for a photo, so i publicly pledge to MBA i Will hold ANY fish i catch tomorrow cheers cheers cheers

In return, HE!! (MBA) has to promise to stop moaning EVERY time i birds nest my spinning rod!!! Mad Mad Mad

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YOU GO FOR IT GIRL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

take no notice of his critacisums Razz
esoxjeff
esoxjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Hope you have better luck than my session today with bazz.........(not a sniff) done bait and spinner...still nothing

Tightlines
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BradfordLad Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 pm

MBW's Pledge to MBA! Nervous
BradfordLad
BradfordLad

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 pm

thats a big ask, but will try my best Sad Sad Sad , but i think its about time i got a few fish...PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy
MAD BAD ANGLER
MAD BAD ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 pm

[quote="MAD BAD ANGLER"]that's a big ask, but will try my best Sad Sad Sad , but i think its about time i got a few fish...PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]

Do I know this feeling....haha! Putting the time in, in places that look "Pikey" without any fish. Had a day with Alex Makk, started off with the still waters frozen over & ended up on a very snaggy section of the Trent. Every swim was a battle! Put paperclip links to my ledgers & paternoster line lengths with knots tied in them to ledgers, still got snapped off on 18lb mono! Sad
Alex & I had battles on HIS spinning rod & 30+ lb braid, he managed not to lose any plugs etc... which is a minor miracle! Not a follow or anything. This is a section of river where Trent Piker regularly catches fish, we need a masterclass from him on how to lure fish here without losing tackle lol Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Well done to MBW cheers Basketball Basketball

Pike 'don't bite', hoestly lol! They do seem to be staring at you through their beady eyes, mind you... Not as slimy as many fish, either......unlike Bream!

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down