PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeding times.......

+7
tackle tart
adie1200
Lefty
kell
tootall
patch
newie2010
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

feeding times....... - Page 3 Empty Re: feeding times.......

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Newie like TT says there is a lot more to Moon Phases, anyway can't stop now off fishing!

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm

AndyOBrien. wrote:
tackle tart wrote:

AndyOBrien. Today at 7:08 pm

And Moon Phases mate, can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

Read and learn about Moon Phases and the random Feeding spells/times all start to make sense.

i certainly do follow moon phases especially in my zander fishing and every other possible thing that will help me catch !, it just one part of a bigger jigsaw we seem to never have all the peices Very Happy

but regardless of feeding times, weather patterns ,whether its raining or not !! and moon phases ect ect

anglers will fish to what works for them and give them confidence at the end of the day

You've got it mate, it is a combination of all and more of the factors you mentioned. Also spot on with the confidence thing too bud.

For anyone to say that Moons influence on fishing is a load of crap well, carry on thinking like that!
i think the moon phase thing is mainly a carp thing brought to light in the fishing media mags dont get bogged down with it all just go fishing when you want to not what a magazine thinks you should go just an opinion on it mate Suspect
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm

newie2010 wrote:sounds complicated lol...

my theory is this: if your bait aint in the water, then you wont catch.........
or sat at home looking at moon charts lol! lol! lol! lol!
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 pm

just to add something!!!when it rains and iam sat indoors i allways keep raiding the biscuit tin... lol! lol! lol!
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! feeding times....... - Page 3 Mooning
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 pm

stubbo wrote:
AndyOBrien. wrote:
tackle tart wrote:

AndyOBrien. Today at 7:08 pm

And Moon Phases mate, can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

Read and learn about Moon Phases and the random Feeding spells/times all start to make sense.

i certainly do follow moon phases especially in my zander fishing and every other possible thing that will help me catch !, it just one part of a bigger jigsaw we seem to never have all the peices Very Happy

but regardless of feeding times, weather patterns ,whether its raining or not !! and moon phases ect ect

anglers will fish to what works for them and give them confidence at the end of the day

You've got it mate, it is a combination of all and more of the factors you mentioned. Also spot on with the confidence thing too bud.

For anyone to say that Moons influence on fishing is a load of crap well, carry on thinking like that!
i think the moon phase thing is mainly a carp thing brought to light in the fishing media mags dont get bogged down with it all just go fishing when you want to not what a magazine thinks you should go just an opinion on it mate Suspect

Firstly, I'm not 'Bogged down' with anything, Secondly; I do go fishing when I want but I also like to tip the odds in my favour. I can't remember the last fishing magazine I read either and I don't spend massive amounts of time studying Lunar Charts.

You have to be open minded about things, rather than writing it straight off. I'm glad I was. I wonder how many other gems youv'e written off as a load of old crap?

Any way we'll just have to agree to dis-agree, and that is my final word on the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Andy lighten up mate !
We or most of us know the moon phase can help improve catch rates if you stick to going when they are at the best time to go ( according to moon phase that is )
But as as been said its only part of the big picture ! Rolling Eyes

Most of us don't bother with it cos we fit our days out on the bank when and were we can get out and most of the time its a last minute decision !

So yes lets agree to dis agree Rolling Eyes
You can't make others do as you do just cos you think its the best thing to do !

I knew this would go off like this as it did last time it was mentioned Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Play nicely or not at all lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Adie

Last edited by adie1200 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  newie2010 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

adie1200 wrote:Andy lighten up mate !
We or most of us know the moon phase can help improve catch rates if you stick to going when they are at the best time to go ( according to moon phase that is )
But as as been said its only part of the big picture !

Most of us don't bother with it cos we fit our days out on the bank when and were we can get out and most of the time its a last minute decision !

So yes lets agree to dis agree
You can't make others do as you do just cos you think its the best thing to do !

I knew this would go off like this as it did last time it was mentioned !

agree with that, ive never even considered moon phases, yet alone understand them....i go weekend when i can regardles and my catch rate is superb for the lake im fishing, so im happy, had 2 big girls out in 3 weeks so cant be doing alot wrong Very Happy
newie2010
newie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen abbott Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 pm

[quote="nickcarpy"]just to add something!!!when it rains and iam sat indoors i allways keep raiding the biscuit tin..

I 'v been to your house a few times you have never given me a biscuit ???

Moon phase theory is a load of rubbish imo.

stephen abbott

Back to top Go down

feeding times....... - Page 3 Empty man on the moon

Post  stubbo Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm

sound like i have upset somebody about ;; moon phases;; it was,nt directly aimed at you andy it was to everybody who reads these furum coments some of us havent got time to study these circumstance dictates when i can go fishing as i work full time and sometimes weekends i am just saying when i go fishing nothing is planned rarely and i dont think it matters when you go fishing like i said before been at it about 30 years and i dont do bad at it mate and i hope its not the last word on it andy not having a go mate we have a laugh us pike anglers What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm not upset about anything? Like I said agree to dis-agree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3