PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sundays huge success - charity pike match

3 posters

Go down

Sundays huge success - charity pike match Empty Sundays huge success - charity pike match

Post  Dave-Newman Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:08 am

I know Rozzo has stated one, but to be fair i might as let him glout about winning it  bounce bounce bounce 

Id like to say A MASSIVE MASSIVE thank you, so everyone who turned up (14) even so there was a few that are no pike anglers, you came and supported the charity.

over all, with all bits added in, the 1st pike match raised a superb £335

i did warn most people there will be more missed than hooked (its that tight of gay water LOL) i was right, there was at least 15 good indications missed  Sad Sad Sad Sad 

ONE LOST AT THE NET hahahahaha (Brett, not on this forum) but hes a top funny guy, dished it out on the day as well  Cool Cool Cool 

Rozzo fluked it with 10.6, only take he had and took both winnings which amazingly put back into the charity  alien I love you I love you I love you 

matt859 fished IMO the best, the area he had was CRAP, but he managed 2 small ones, so top angling there.

i drew a crap peg, 13, number says it all, i tried my hardest to swap, but everyone was being horrible to me  confused confused confused confused hahahahahaha, 1 missed one and landed an 8.10 to grab 3rd.

MASSIVE thank you to all who donated raffles, Ady Paul (from the Lincs Pike Anglers on FB) turned up with 31 prizes, including a BRAND NEW fox deadbait rod worth £70 which was raffled off separately

Nev Fickling donated 3 x BIG PIKE WATER books, alone worth £30 each, had a chat with a fair few people, such a nice bloke.

next match is the 9th Feb, Rozzo will be defending his crown, of which i will win it, no questions, its all mine  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops 

at the moment i have a list of 20, but watch this space, i will be advertising on here, because if you lot are anything like the guys who came sunday from this forum, then you are all TOP TOP blokes SmileSmile

the quiz that night i mentioned raised £244 as well  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

Back to top Go down

Sundays huge success - charity pike match Empty Re: Sundays huge success - charity pike match

Post  adie1200 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

How many threads for one pike match  affraid affraid 

Great job and a great result But please don't over fill the forum  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Sundays huge success - charity pike match Empty Re: Sundays huge success - charity pike match

Post  Dave-Newman Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 am

adie1200 wrote:How many threads for one pike match  affraid affraid 

Great job and a great result But please don't over fill the forum  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

feel free to now remove all my posts of the jan match please mate
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am

No I will move them down to here >> all things charitable

But I will leave it a few days so everyone can chat about it  Very Happy Very Happy 
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

was a top day dave,, thanks m8 for putting it on. was my pleasure to donate to your charity altho i think the bloody raffle was a fix LOL. i really enjoyed the day especially chatting with nev about the good old days. as you say a really nice chap.
i have a cunning plan for the next one so get ready m8 cos i fully intend to defend my title big style  Wink 
give our thanks to stu as well m8 for relentlessly treading the banks for the whole day, top chap. oh and bring some food next time yah scrounging hungry nosed sod  Laughing 
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down