PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frenchy and sit her are back in action.

4 posters

Go down

Frenchy and sit her are back in action. Empty Frenchy and sit her are back in action.

Post  Steve pikey french Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 am

Good morning Guys, my name is Steve French I am not new to the forum but have just got back into Pike fishing after a break of about four years, I know a lot of you and I am keen to get back into fishing and this forum. I moved from Lincolnshire to A village near to Matlock Bath in tDerbyshire Peak District 3 years ago, I retire in December and plan to go fishing for most of February, so it would be good to meet up with some of you on the bank in February, my old fishing buddy Sithee is also going to be back in action too, look forward to hearing from you.

Steve pikey french

Back to top Go down

Frenchy and sit her are back in action. Empty Re: Frenchy and sit her are back in action.

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Steve pikey french wrote:Good morning Guys, my name is Steve French I am not new to the forum but have just got back into Pike fishing after a break of about four years, I know a lot of you and I am keen to get back into fishing and this forum. I moved from Lincolnshire to A village near to Matlock Bath in tDerbyshire Peak District 3 years ago, I retire in December and plan to go fishing for most of February, so it would be good to meet up with some of you on the bank in February, my old fishing buddy Sithee is also going to be back in action too, look forward to hearing from you.
welcome back muck Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Frenchy and sit her are back in action. Empty Re: Frenchy and sit her are back in action.

Post  Steve French Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:34 pm

good to be back Stubbo.

Steve French

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Welcome back Steve Very Happy Very Happy you will find its a bit quieter on here from the last time you were on 🤤🤤
Hoping it will pick up a bit more as we move into the season Wink
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve French Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Yes it is a bit quite Adie, I am sure things will liven up👍

Steve French

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down