PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATER WOLF PIC

3 posters

Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty WATER WOLF PIC

Post  stubbo Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:00 pm

WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna35 pike about to snaffle my roach dead bait
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty Re: WATER WOLF PIC

Post  mattjb Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:43 pm

stubbo wrote:WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna35 pike about to snaffle my roach dead bait
Nice pic, I've toyed with the idea of buying a water wolf myself. Do you need clear shallow water for good image quality or will you still get decent footage say 20ft down? Obviously at depth you'll get a more greeny coloured light I assume?

mattjb

Back to top Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty water wolf

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:10 am

mattjb wrote:
stubbo wrote:WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna35 pike about to snaffle my roach dead bait
Nice pic, I've toyed with the idea of buying a water wolf myself. Do you need clear shallow water for good image quality or will you still get decent footage say 20ft down? Obviously at depth you'll get a more greeny coloured light I assume?
yes matt clear water is the key and light conditions dictate the picture quality , I have been using the waterwolf now some years for trolling and static deadbaits its an amazing bit of kit WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna36
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  mattjb Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:08 am

Useful for seeing what's down there and not just pike.Not sure one would get much use on the waters I'm fishing at the moment with the water clarity and depth but if I fish any suitable venues in the future I might well invest in one.

mattjb

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:16 am

mattjb wrote:Useful for seeing what's down there and not just pike.Not sure one would get much use on the waters I'm fishing at the moment with the water clarity and depth but if I fish any suitable venues in the future I might well invest in one.
think they were on offer at Glasgow angling 80 something quid but that was a while back , you get about 4 hours of video time back , just plug into your telly break out the popcorn and enjoy , beats strictly come dancing anytime , the wife loves it ....not.... Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 am

I have often thought on buying one I would love to know what the bottom of the lakes I fish look like.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:08 pm

psion wrote:I have often thought on buying one I would love to know what the bottom of the lakes I fish look like.
I have found features , that are fish holding areas that in turn attract pike to the area ,so you can build up a picture as to where to place your baits to get the best chance of a run , also I have encountered lots of other fish too which are interested in my bottom baits , these include bream/carp/eels/perch also bait presentation including popped up methods , can be observed and adjusted as the pike have a good long hard look at popped up methods which I noticed on film.....Shocked
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  mattjb Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:22 pm

stubbo wrote:
mattjb wrote:Useful for seeing what's down there and not just pike.Not sure one would get much use on the waters I'm fishing at the moment with the water clarity and depth but if I fish any suitable venues in the future I might well invest in one.
think they were on offer at Glasgow angling 80 something quid but that was a while back , you get about 4 hours of video time back , just plug into your telly break out the popcorn and enjoy , beats strictly come dancing anytime , the wife loves it ....not.... Laughing
I'm sure my good lady would be thrilled at the prospect of watching a sardine soaking for four hours!

mattjb

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:55 pm

mattjb wrote:
stubbo wrote:
I'm sure my good lady would be thrilled at the prospect of watching a sardine soaking for four hours!
she would enjoy it more popped up ......visually.. What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty water wolf vid

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:32 pm

stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty good fish close up

Post  stubbo Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:59 am

WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna37
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

WATER WOLF PIC Empty pike resting up behind nasty snagg

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:58 pm

WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna38WATER WOLF PIC Vlcsna39
this could be one of the pike I caught earlier in the day.... resting up behind a tree log
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down