PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure about this, What do you think

+9
Lefty
Andy Webster
stevecrm
stubbo
BradfordLad
Son Of Fire
tootall
Grizzly
paddy pike
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not sure about this, What do you think - Page 2 Empty Re: Not sure about this, What do you think

Post  Son Of Fire Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Lefty wrote:I bought some Fox pop up balls (them bright red foam things) but have shied away from using them as I'm unsure as to whether the foam would do any harm. Question Question

I've been using them for a couple of years Lefty and have had no troubles with them m8 PLUS they attract the pike too Wink
Son Of Fire
Son Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Not sure about this, What do you think - Page 2 Empty Re: Not sure about this, What do you think

Post  tootall Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:12 pm

gonna try one o them new prowla screw in deadbait floats and see if they are worth the extortionate price lol
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Post  deadbait Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 pm

tootall wrote:gonna try one o them new prowla screw in deadbait floats and see if they are worth the extortionate price lol

ive used these and there good the thread on the end comes in handy you can screw it into frozen baits Very Happy
deadbait
deadbait

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

Smile sounds promising
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Son Of Fire wrote:
Lefty wrote:I bought some Fox pop up balls (them bright red foam things) but have shied away from using them as I'm unsure as to whether the foam would do any harm. Question Question

I've been using them for a couple of years Lefty and have had no troubles with them m8 PLUS they attract the pike too Wink

Thanks to this and the other replies, I now have more confidence in trying them out. Cheers guys I love you
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum