PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some lures

+8
Chico
jimmy
Bazz
greg
Trent Piker
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Webster
noodle
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

some lures Empty some lures

Post  noodle Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 am

for those of you thinking of lure fishing, or who are into it already id like to show you a couple of lures that i have bought lately.
Now I will admit i know the builder and talk to him at the PAC region we are both in. However, id like to point out i paid full price for these and will continue to pay full price for any of his lures so theis isnt me getting something for a bit of an advert

anyway heres the pics
some lures DSC04550
some lures DSC04546-1

mine are all the six inch pb glider as its a size and type of lure i like a fair bit

a link to Marks site
http://lures.mysite.orange.co.uk/

initial impressions are very good, these work far better, well better isnt the word really they have a wider glide than the lure i was looking to compare them against (sweet shad 66) and dont seem to be as erratic as the smutly dogs that i like. so all in all they look to be something that I have been missing in my armoury.
Oh you wont see these colour osn his site as they were ones id requested, i also wanted them to be weighted slightly heavier than he usually does them dus to me using fairly light weight hooks as opposed to what mark uses and weights his lures with.
noodle
noodle

http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

some lures Empty Re: some lures

Post  Andy Webster Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Nice Lures Noodle

Link added to main site

Regards

Andy Webster

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm

My kind of lures Noodle...cheers for the link.

.....Regards....Andy..... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Piker Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 pm

There's some great looking lures there, I wouldn't like to chuck them into some of the places I fish. Think I'd cry if I lost one of those!
Trent Piker
Trent Piker

http://www.trentpiker.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

placed an order a few days ago, but i've never had a reply Question
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 pm

give him time he does the lures as a hobby, he works full time as a spark. im sure he is heading on holiday as well soon, sorry to put a dampener on it for you htey are worth waiting for though

what have you gone for?
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Trent Piker wrote:There's some great looking lures there, I wouldn't like to chuck them into some of the places I fish. Think I'd cry if I lost one of those!

you wouldnt want to throw these then
some lures DSC00398-1
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

noodle wrote:give him time he does the lures as a hobby, he works full time as a spark. im sure he is heading on holiday as well soon, sorry to put a dampener on it for you htey are worth waiting for though

what have you gone for?

brown trout and bloody roach. just to try. i'd like one in pink but i'm not sure wheather to put a touch of something else with it......
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Trent Piker wrote:There's some great looking lures there, I wouldn't like to chuck them into some of the places I fish. Think I'd cry if I lost one of those!

I quite agree, TP.....wouldnt last long in the Trent ha ha Smile

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm

i throw them around sunken cars the more i think about it the more perhaps i shouldnt

i dont mean to some accros as bragging or anything but how much do you reckon is this lot worth

some lures DSC00398-1

they still get chucked its the whole point of having them
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm

£150.............
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 pm

greg wrote:£150.............

lol
i didnt mean stick a price up i was trying to get the point across they are for using and if you like a lure it doesnt matter if it cost 2.50 or 25 quid if you get attatched to it loosing it will hurt regardless of what it costs

i have about four lures i wont throw two were presents well grand parents gave me the money to buy them years ago 1.50 spinners my grandparents passed away so they are safe now the other two i wont throw as one is still boxed and is just to cute to use ( i know go on take the mick) and one i lent to someone else who cought on it i thought it was useless so i keep it as a reminder to keep the faith in lures no matter what
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm

noodle wrote:

lol
i didnt mean stick a price up i was trying to get the point across they are for using and if you like a lure it doesnt matter if it cost 2.50 or 25 quid if you get attatched to it loosing it will hurt regardless of what it costs

i have about four lures i wont throw two were presents well grand parents gave me the money to buy them years ago 1.50 spinners my grandparents passed away so they are safe now the other two i wont throw as one is still boxed and is just to cute to use ( i know go on take the mick) and one i lent to someone else who cought on it i thought it was useless so i keep it as a reminder to keep the faith in lures no matter what

Very Happy lol i thought that was what you ment Embarassed nice lures tho.
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm

greg wrote:
noodle wrote:

lol

Very Happy lol i thought that was what you ment Embarassed nice lures tho.

any way you werent even close Embarassed
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

try around £240-£260 Shocked Rolling Eyes
jimmy
jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm

eeek thats about right scarily.

i did say i liked them as they are good lures.

hope it shows when i wrote the reveiw that i was willing to put my money where my mouth was, all of them were paid for at the full asking price im not on a comission or anything of that fashion.
saying that i have had a free lure or two of him to try out (none which he sells though) in the past, and lures have gone the other way to him from me as a thank you.
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 pm

quality dont come cheap Wink
jimmy
jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 am

You're truly bonkers mate. I recently bought a jointed minnowbait from the Pound Shop and it's been catching fish just fine. See these nutty collectors....I don't know..... Smile

.....Andy.....
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 pm

must admit,am a nutty collector myself Laughing Laughing

some lures Looooo13

heres just a part of it Shocked and one day i will go to rehab Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:21 pm

some lures Nice_w13
some bikini baits now these bad boys you realy dont want to loose,but still get chucked because you never know the next cast could be the fish of your dreams Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm

av never seen a collection like that micky Shocked Shocked
some crackers their tho.
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Shocked FFS thats some collection micky tongue tongue tongue tongue
jimmy
jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  noodle Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

sorry was i dreaming there did i see old style wooden turmoils hung next to plastic versions
and nooooooo salmos as there neighbor as well its almost hyacynth bucket territory clown

some lovely things there.

the squrrely bikini on the left, thats similar to what i sent to chico as a thanks for some help he gave me with lures

i ould live without four of those rails the burts mantas SSr's and the salmos

id be happy with the mb's smuttlys and bikinis
noodle
noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Hahhahahhaahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahaahahhahahhahahahahaha...cof! cof!...oh god...ahhahahhhahahhahaahhhhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahaha....no.....I'm alright....just give me a minu....ahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhhhahahahhahahhhahaha...oh jesus wept....hahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhhhahahahaha.... Very Happy

You mate are a nutter. You've got 3 rows of Mantas, Burts and SSRs. I bet your missus thinks you're a great laugh. What did you get her for Christmas last year....4 River Run Mantas and 4 Squirrely Burts??

"Just Say No!!" By Andy Macfarlane

It's a rotten habit. You get up in the morning and the first thing you think about is lures. You stop shaving, you grow a beard, you take on a scruffy appearance, you start to smell and you don't sleep when normal people do but it doesn't matter, because you prefer to use lures on your own.
Now and again, someone comes along who shares their lures with you and you show them somewhere that nobody else knows about. Before you know it, everyone's there, using lures.
You lie to your friends and family and you pretend you're skint but there's always money for lures. Before you know it, you're selling things that were once precious to pay for more lures. You know that Playstation you once spent all your time playing indoors? You'll sell that too and the only place you'll be, is outside, cold and miserable.
Sometimes you get a big lure but it doesn't help. You still twitch, jerk and wobble and the only thing you can do is add a bit of crank. That usually works but not always. Sometimes you get sick of lures and you try to substitute it with something else but you can't sit still for long and before you know it, you're out buying lures from the local tackle dealer.
You know you can buy lures locally and sometimes it's all you can afford but occasionally, you get enough enough money to import lures straight from the source, which is cheaper but you have to be careful. Customs and excise are always looking for unusual parcels.
I could go on mate but I'm telling you.......Lures are for mugs.

....Andy.... tongue
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Chico Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 am

Come on fellas, you ain't even trying are you Very Happy

some lures 00111
Chico
Chico

http://www.chicoslures.co.uk   JOIN THE PAC http://www.pacgb.co.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next