PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER

4 posters

Go down

A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER Empty A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER

Post  pipeshoe1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:46 pm

I am posting this for anybody who is interested in a challenge/dabble into the unknown.
Foxpool in Staines is a famous carp syndicate of about 4.5 acres but years ago had a time being run as a pike syndicate.
It is quiet in the winter for carp as it can be very tough. So last year a couple of carp members did a few days piking and caught fish to 23lb.
Bigger pike have been spotted in the lake but as the lake is never fished for pike they go about their everyday lives undisturbed and no one knows exactly how big they maybe.
This winter it has been decided to allow a 6 people to fish for pike only and see what lurks in the depths of Foxpool. The ticket is 150.00 and runs from 1st November to the
29th February. If this year proves successful the the idea maybe continued for future winters.
The lake is also very secure for tackle and vehicles. If anybody is interested or has any questions please drop me a pm.
This is on a first come first served basis.

Rob

pipeshoe1

Back to top Go down

A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER Empty Re: A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER

Post  adie1200 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Is this your water pipeshoe1 Question If its not your water then we will have to take it off as we have a no-naming waters policy unless the owner of the water comes on here himself / herself and asks if its ok to have it on our forum !
if there's no reply by 10pm tonight it will have to go Neutral
Adie ( Admin )
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER Empty Re: A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO FOR PIKE ON A QUIET WATER

Post  pipeshoe1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi sorry didn't realise I breaking any rules yes it's my water it's just a carp syndicate all year usually but as it hardly gets fished in the winter and it appears to have 20lb plus pike swimming about in it I thought I would offer it up for some pike fishing not knowing much about pike angling I thought it would nice to offer it to some serious pike anglers,my hold some surprises just thought it would be OK.

pipeshoe1

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Ok mate we will leave this on seeing as its your water and you are ok with having it on here Wink

adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:53 pm

adie1200 wrote:Ok mate we will leave this on seeing as its your water and you are ok with having it on here Wink

no pms back must have sold them all off Shocked
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  pipeshoe1 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 am

stubbo i have sent you a pm let me know if you get it i thought i had already sent one but it obviously did not get to you.

Rob

pipeshoe1

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 pm

didnt the PAC once have fishing rights to fox pool many years ago Question Question or have i just made that up lol!
MAD BAD ANGLER
MAD BAD ANGLER

Back to top Go down

Post  pipeshoe1 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:14 pm

i think your right many years ago. but there was not enough bait fish at the time to make the fishing worth while

pipeshoe1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down