PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC..

4 posters

Go down

Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC.. Empty Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC..

Post  Bazz Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 pm

After the success of Graham Slater visiting us, we have Neville Fickling coming on September 8th, former 26 Region RO Phil Kirk has had his arm twisted into speaking for us on Tuesday Oct. 13th Laughing Ian Weatherall is coming on November the 10th & a very entertaining speaker in Mr Mick Bowen on Dec. 8th.

Anybody welcome to come along. Very Happy

Last edited by Bazz on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC.. Empty Re: Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC..

Post  Bazz Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Neville now wants to come on the 8th Sept. so we are trying to alter the meeting date Cool

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC.. Empty Re: Speakers coming to Notts Region 26 PAC..

Post  Andy Webster Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Bazz

Has the date been set to 8th September?

Andy Webster
Andy Webster
Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Yes Andy Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

After moving the date to September 8th for Neville Fickling, we have now had to move the venue! Rolling Eyes We have found the White Post PH meeting room to be double booked, so it will now be at the Potters Social Club on Kirklington Rd, Rainworth, Mansfield, Notts NG21 OJR, same time, arrive 7-7.30pm for an 8pm meeting Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Its all good fun...Alan D has booked the Potters Club for all future events, the manageress has now told us the meetings will have to be second Tuesday of every month owing to another group booking the first! So..., we have had to re-write the whole calender! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Alan has secured us John "Watto" Watson and Mark Barrett also, so it really is taking off! Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:47 pm

How was the meeting Bazz?

Andy Webster
Andy Webster
Andy Webster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:04 am

It went very well, Andy. Very Happy

I wasn't there as I had a holiday booked to Croatia & I flew that morning. There were 30 present. Despite my abscence Alan coped well, with help from Mick Cobb & Phil Kirk.
Phil is speaking himself at Octobers meeting. Meanwhile, he has gone to Rhodes to get over the effects of Neville! lol!
Early in the new year we have John Watson coming, also Mr Mark Barrett. Smile

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 am

Former Notts region26 RO Phil Kirk will himself be speaking this coming tuesday 13th Oct. at 8pm, Potters Social Club, Rainworth, Notts. Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm

The legendary John Watson is guest speaker at Nottingham PAC tomorrow night. Went to the East Yorks event over christmas and bought... a book from Watto. I got my original one signed too.

Have a great night folks. cheers

Andy Webster
Andy Webster
Andy Webster

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Andy Webster wrote:The legendary John Watson is guest speaker at Nottingham PAC tomorrow night. Went to the East Yorks event over christmas and bought... a book from Watto. I got my original one signed too.

Andy Webster

We could do with getting John to come to our Doncaster PAC meeting Wink

Or Neville Fickling Or Mick Brown Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  kell Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 am

adie are you mick browns groupie lol!
kell
kell

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

[quote="adie1200"][quote="Andy Webster"]The legendary John Watson is guest speaker at Nottingham PAC tomorrow night. Went to the East Yorks event over christmas and bought... a book from Watto. I got my original one signed too.

Andy Webster[/quote]

We could do with getting John to come to our Doncaster PAC meeting Wink

Or Neville Fickling Or Mick Brown Very Happy[/quote]

To get John to come, Ivan Cooke, one of the Notts members, put him up for a couple of nights (he lives near Norwich) & Ivan and a few others took him boat fishing for the day yesterday Very Happy Other than that, paid him fuel expenses & bought a few books (+ his excellant DVD at £5, Fenland Pike Fishing, run time 50+mins)
Neville is only at Gainsborough & Im sure he would support you. Mark Barrett & Dennis Moules are 'doing the regions' promoting their book, both are excellant speakers too! They live at Cambridge.
Mick Brown.....he would be a catch! I'm sure he's at Peterborough next month,.....not impossible for you Wink
John Neafcy is coming to us in March, again a B & B or Hotel + a days fishing, excellant Lure man... bounce

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down