PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES

3 posters

Go down

ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES Empty ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES

Post  matt859 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:31 pm

I generally only fish for Pike until the weather really warms up (mid April) then I switch fire to Bream and Carp, how ever I would like to give top water lures a try during the warmer months, any one know any venues where they allow this (via PM). I know there are topics already open on the debate about fishing for pike in the summer, this is purely for venues for luring and is not intended to open up a political hailstorm on the rights and wrongs of summer piking.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES Empty all year round venues

Post  doug6364 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Ive fished ( not closed season ) mostly all year round for pike before Matt, and i dont have a problem with it cause ive previously fished the rivers in the summer, not lakes in summer. Had some good summer pike as well .!Very Happy
doug6364
doug6364

Back to top Go down

ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES Empty Re: ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES

Post  hurricane Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Not sure about your area mate but almost all the venues near me allow pike fishing all year round apart from those that still enforce the Mar-June closed season.I tend to stick roughly to the traditional season but for my own reasons.
Pretty sure if you check you will find plenty of venues you can fish all year.
hurricane
hurricane

Back to top Go down

ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES Empty Re: ALL YEAR ROUND VENUES

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down