PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire?

+2
adie1200
pediator
6 posters

Go down

Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire? Empty Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire?

Post  pediator Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi to all,i am a new member on this forum,looking places for fishing in north,or west Yorkshire,please is any one can give an advice.
Thanks in advice

pediator

Back to top Go down

Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire? Empty Re: Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire?

Post  adie1200 Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi and welcome to the site !

I think you will have to gain the trust of the members before they give away any information about any waters they fish mate Wink Shocked
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire? Empty Re: Hi lads is anyone can give advice for pike fishing in n yorkshire?

Post  drew321 Thu May 17, 2012 8:23 pm

well first things first you must return all pike safely back were you caught it from.
never remove any breed of fish at all
drew321
drew321

Back to top Go down

Post  plumb68 Thu May 17, 2012 8:34 pm

drew321 wrote:well first things first you must return all pike safely back were you caught it from.

I think from the grammer of his post and your reply your thinking what im thinking lol
plumb68
plumb68

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

plumb68 wrote:
drew321 wrote:well first things first you must return all pike safely back were you caught it from.

I think from the grammer of his post and your reply your thinking what im thinking lol
sounds like arnold swazenegger.............
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  drew321 Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

i think we were thinking the same thing lol
drew321
drew321

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't tell him pike!,

Smile Smile
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down