PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measure or Weigh, What do you prefer ?

+8
Olly M
noodle
essox_lucius1
Bazz
Esox Fever
tootall
Andy Webster
paddy pike
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Measure or Weigh, What do you prefer ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Measure or Weigh, What do you prefer ?

Post  paddy pike Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:I'll stick to weighing them. I'd rather have a short, stout 20lber, than a long, emaciated 16lber.

....Andy....
Very Happy Very Happy Quite right to Andy, I must addmit i have had 20s that have been short and stocky, And also had Pike that looked starved and covered with leeches, but if they had been fat, They would have been mid 20s at least going by the length of them, Very Happy Smile Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Measure or Weigh, What do you prefer ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Measure or Weigh, What do you prefer ?

Post  stubbo Fri May 07, 2010 9:02 pm

i just weigh them its quicker......... Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Sat May 08, 2010 9:08 pm

stubbo wrote:i just weigh them its quicker......... Very Happy
Very Happy Totaly agree Very Happy , As i think weighing them is more accurate than measuring them Very Happy , Then trying to work out the weight from a chart, Shocked
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2