PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

basic pike gear i will need please?

2 posters

Go down

basic pike gear i will need please? Empty basic pike gear i will need please?

Post  mollski Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

hi guys new on here but have been watching the forum for a few months now before i came on last night and joined.

has ive had a load of money for xmas and would like to start getting my tackle together,i no its been asked on here loads of times but can somebody tell me what basic gear i need to start and go fishing for pike without going silly and busting the bank has its my first time,and also what are the best online shopes to use for the tackle please? thank you for your time and help cheers
mollski
mollski

Back to top Go down

basic pike gear i will need please? Empty Re: basic pike gear i will need please?

Post  raf1870 Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Check out this link which you may initially find useful for getting to grips with pike fishing.

Pikelines

As for buying your tackle and looking for the best bargains online I would say once you have decided what you may wish to purchase do a google search for those individual items or even better trying to get online reviews on reels or rods etc before parting with your cash.

Even better go to your local tackle shop and have a look at what they have on offer. That way you can get a feel for the equipment you may wish to get and then try and see if you can purchase it cheaper elsewhere.

raf1870

Back to top Go down

basic pike gear i will need please? Empty Re: basic pike gear i will need please?

Post  mollski Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 pm

thanks raf1870 cheers
mollski
mollski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down