PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which well known/famous person would you like to fish with?

+16
toothycritter
Brookie
jimmy
onetoner
joehomer
robh107
wolfie
MAD BAD ANGLER
Andy Webster
Steve French
tootall
esoxjeff
Andy Macfarlane
adie1200
Bazz
nickcarpy
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

which well known/famous person would you like to fish with? - Page 2 Empty Re: which well known/famous person would you like to fish with?

Post  robh107 Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am

i'm not certain about nige.... just thought i'd read it somewhere but i may be wrong.
and after reading about him i.e. his antics i agree with you wolfie, i dont like the guy 1 bit and think he should be thrown out of every major thing to do with fishing that he is involved with before he gets the lot of us a bad name.
i go after my big fish in an entirely different way.... and yes my 30 may have turned up before i caught it, but i tend to fish a water purely on my own judgement of its potential, NOT because a particularly large pike has already been caught.
like the water i'm concentrating most of my efforts on at the moment......... its a huge, vast place and i've only had fish to 9lb 4oz from it upto now, but i also had an encounter with something the calibur of which i have not felt for some time and may possibly never do again.
robh107
robh107

Back to top Go down

which well known/famous person would you like to fish with? - Page 2 Empty Re: which well known/famous person would you like to fish with?

Post  wolfie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:02 am

after you said hed had a brace of 40s rob i checked it on nevs pike anglers list and it was true so well done to you for pulling me up on it

as for nige im not saying another word about him as my feeling are my own and i would hate to be banned from here
wolfie
wolfie

http://www.pikeforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  robh107 Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 am

lol mate same here..... i'm not gonna say anymore about him.
robh107
robh107

Back to top Go down

Post  joehomer Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 pm

any of yous
joehomer
joehomer

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 pm

joe,try an hook up with andy mac.if iam up is neck of woods i will pop out an see him Smile
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Yeah, Andy's your man for Pike in Glasgow Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

joehomer wrote:any of yous

Dunno if you missed this on your introduction post on the Non-fishing forum but I'll stick it up for you again in case you missed it

Andy wrote:Do you have wheels Joe? If so, we'll sort something out and I'll keep the grey matter going no problem and help you with your pike fishing. I'm in the Southside but that's neither here not there. We can start off small and local and see where we end up but you're on a good forum. Nice bunch of lads 'n' lasses from all over. It's all very friendly

.....Regards.....Andy..... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  onetoner Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm

i dont know hmmmm its a tuffy erghmmmm the late fred wagstaffe is that spelt correct or barry rickards or paul gustafasen dont think i spelt that rite either haha Mad or the great darren lindsay oh wait a minute thats me Laughing
onetoner
onetoner

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm

has to be mick brown for me ,he seems a really genuine guy, could watch his and matt hayes fishing programmes all day long,
jimmy
jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brookie Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 pm

yer has to be fellow brumies mick brown and matt hayes, whould also love to go fishing with john wilson and chris yates, reasons are these anglers seem all top blokes and are great anglers
Brookie
Brookie

Back to top Go down

Post  toothycritter Sun May 17, 2009 6:44 pm

mick brown a good piker ......also my hero john wilson a day wiv him on the broads that wud do for me
toothycritter
toothycritter

Back to top Go down

Post  Higgi - Specimen Hunter : Sat May 23, 2009 5:42 pm

what about jimmy bullard, top footballer, funny as foook and he loves his fishing too!!! or kelly brook for obvious reasons!!! (o)(o)
Higgi - Specimen Hunter :

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 pm

av kelly anyday as a fishing buddy Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Higgi - Specimen Hunter : Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

does anybody like paul young? he gets rite on my nerves, i bet mick brown and matt hayes would be a good laugh to go fishing with, for hints and tips it'd have to be john wilson tho!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Higgi - Specimen Hunter : wrote: or kelly brook for obvious reasons!!! (o)(o)

Erm let me guess.....her big blue eyes Laughing

Martin Bowler. he catches Carp on dog biscuits Smile

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

Bazz wrote:Martin Bowler. he catches Carp on dog biscuits Smile

Do get with the times dear boy!

Carp anglers have been doing this for years Rolling Eyes

Even done it myself so it can't be that difficult, can it Question

Oi, you at the back, yes you, WAKE UP Sleep

lol! lol!
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu May 28, 2009 9:23 am

I would rather fish with a few good mates than a famous person any day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

After all they are no different from us are they Laughing Laughing Laughing
And you lot are as good as it gets anyway Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Lefty wrote:
Bazz wrote:Martin Bowler. he catches Carp on dog biscuits Smile

Do get with the times dear boy!

Carp anglers have been doing this for years Rolling Eyes

Even done it myself so it can't be that difficult, can it Question

Oi, you at the back, yes you, WAKE UP Sleep

lol! lol!

Saw a bloke a few weeks ago wandering around my local gravel pit with his girlfriend. He was carrying a Carp Rod/reel & it had what looked like a drifter float attached ...you know, a vane in fluorescent orange. Nothing else, no nets or tackle of any sort. I'm not up to speed on Carping, what do folk reckon he was doing? scratch

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm

plumbing Suspect
Andy Webster
Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

what with out a blow torche? Laughing Laughing Laughing
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Thu May 28, 2009 7:57 pm

nice reply adie an i agree,but then if i had kelly i prob stay in bed.allways blank when out with you lot.its allways a good crack thou Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Thu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

nickcarpy wrote:what with out a blow torche? Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!
Andy Webster
Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm

andys prob right baz,dont you plumb depths when piking?ie float fishing to know what depth ect you fishing.reason been so you known when fishing 8 ft deep water,float set at 4 ft that you are a 4ft off bottom?thats what i do on all new waters before fishing,depths,type of bottoms,is itgravel,silt,clay ect.
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Sat May 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I have posted a reply on a new thread....plumbing for depth Wink

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  cheech123 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm

allways use a marker float on new veneus
cheech123
cheech123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next