PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all the new members

+34
Krunoslav
tomoovgy
Manti15
para
piketastic
Batch
pikehunter20
pikeman100
jms248
matt859
tootall
chef58
Winnsnapper
Lefty
tackle tart
NIDGE MAC
pikeangler
paddy pike
bonnie
stubbo
esoxjeff
craftycockney
Marty Mac
pauldiver
Steve French
nightwatchman
craigpix2000
nickcarpy
Mick Cobb
dave78
MAD BAD ANGLER
adie1200
Bazz
Andy Webster
38 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to all the new members

Post  pauldiver Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Andy Webster wrote:Welcome on board Paul

Thats some relocation you made. Leics is a nice part of the world with lots of rivers and reservoirs to have a go at.

See you around (on the forum)

Andy cheers

Thanks Andy,
Ive been doing a lot of 'googling' and a lot of peering at Google Earth for venues in the this area. Very Happy

pauldiver

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to all the new members

Post  Andy Webster Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Google is a good place to start Paul

Theres a canal not too far from you and a couple of venues listed on www.pikeangler.co.uk/waters

Andy

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pauldiver Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks Andy
would that be the Ashby Canal or the Aylestone Canal/River Biam?
Ive been looking for some info on them regarding Pike but not found
much so far.
regards Paul

pauldiver

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Paul And welcome to the forum mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm sure you will fit in as long as you are as mad as the rest of us lol! lol! lol!

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Not sure on the name of the canal Paul but it is west of you and goes past Hinckley.

Andy

Andy Webster

Back to top Go down

Post  pauldiver Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Andy Webster wrote:Not sure on the name of the canal Paul but it is west of you and goes past Hinckley.

Andy

okay Andy
cheers thanks for that,
I do know where you mean.

pauldiver

Back to top Go down

Post  Marty Mac Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 am

Hi Guys

Pretty new to Pike fishing with this being my first full season! Used to dabble in it years ago but without transport found it difficult to get to waters in my area (Newry Co Down). Nowadays though I have plenty of choices as there any numbers of lakes within an hour and a halfs drive, mainly in the beautiful counties of Cavan and Monagahan.

I've two weeks off work now and am looking forward to squeezing as much fishing in as possible. Heading off in the morning to Co Monaghan. (Don't worry Mad Bad I wont name the water Wink ). Hopefully I'll get some action.

santa
Marty Mac
Marty Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 am

glad to hear it lol! good luck mate. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 2 Empty new member.

Post  craftycockney Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 pm

hi I'm bas "craftycockney", a member of fishing&hunting with adie1200, fished together a few times,
but I am also the bailiff of cellars clough angling club, full to bursting with pike from small jacks to big girls in the 30s
yes you read it right 30 plus, even have a golden pike well over 30lb, she is a beauty, she is on the main page of the cellars website, www.cellarsclough.co.uk just take a look at her she's a cracker and i would love to catch her my biggest out of cellars is a mere 24lb a few yr ago but had a nice 21lb recently. and won fish of the yr for it.
bas..........................

craftycockney

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Welcome Bas Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  esoxjeff Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 pm

adie1200 wrote:Welcome to our forum Matthew Wink
Great set of folk on here who will help you in any way they can Wink
Just ask for any advice you need Very Happy Very Happy
Better warn you though we are all MAD lol! lol! lol! lol!

we never said you were mad Aide
loopy is the word we used cheers lol! lol! lol!
esoxjeff
esoxjeff

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 2 Empty pennington flash

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Andy Webster wrote:I have noticed a few new members to the pikeangler forum and so I would like to welcome you all.

WELCOME

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

So now you can introduce yourselves to the regulars, join in with the conversations and start your own threads. Don't be shy. There is no question that is not worth asking...

Andy Webster
(Peb) alien
hi andy sorry about the post on pennington flash did not read the bit on the name dropping thing........stubbo
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  esoxjeff Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm

stubbo wrote:
Andy Webster wrote:I have noticed a few new members to the pikeangler forum and so I would like to welcome you all.

WELCOME

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

So now you can introduce yourselves to the regulars, join in with the conversations and start your own threads. Don't be shy. There is no question that is not worth asking...

Andy Webster
(Peb) alien
hi andy sorry about the post on pennington flash did not read the bit on the name dropping thing........stubbo

sure andy will be ok about it mate ,his bark is worse than his bite....but do count your fingers afterwards lol!
esoxjeff
esoxjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm

craftycockney wrote:hi I'm bas "craftycockney", a member of fishing&hunting with adie1200, fished together a few times,
but I am also the bailiff of cellars clough angling club, full to bursting with pike from small jacks to big girls in the 30s
yes you read it right 30 plus, even have a golden pike well over 30lb, she is a beauty, she is on the main page of the cellars website, www.cellarsclough.co.uk just take a look at her she's a cracker and i would love to catch her my biggest out of cellars is a mere 24lb a few yr ago but had a nice 21lb recently. and won fish of the yr for it.
just looked on www.cellarsclough.co.uk...... might give it a go looks the dogs............... affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm

quote] hi andy sorry about the post on pennington flash did not read the bit on the name dropping thing........stubbo[/quote]

No bother Stubbo... You can ask... but does anyone know owt?

replies as usual by pm...

Andy Wink

Andy Webster

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 pm

stubbo wrote:
craftycockney wrote:hi I'm bas "craftycockney", a member of fishing&hunting with adie1200, fished together a few times,
just looked on www.cellarsclough.co.uk...... might give it a go looks the dogs............... affraid

Hi Stubbo And welcome to the site mate cheers

Yes mate Cellars is the dogs doo dars lol Its not easy fishing It can be hard But when you get one its well worth it They go into the 30lb plus mark
And you wont find a better group of people They really make you welcome and will give you any advice you are looking for Wink
I see you have joined thier website Very Happy

We are having a pike fish-in there next sunday As long as the ice has cleared lol
they only have 13 pegs with 2 of them being doubles one of them is taken already !
We have just about filled all the pegs now ! I think theres still one or two spare pegs Its at the bottom of the front page under Dates and Events We have 12 names down and 4 possibles !

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members - Page 2 Empty cellers

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 pm

cheers adie thank for info fancy a go at that need to get out been laid up now 6 weeks flu could not even look at afrozen dead bait without getting the shivers how far from warrington do you think it is Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 am

I would say it somewhere between 30 and 35 miles from warrington at a guess Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm

hi i will lean alot, this is all new to me.thanks anyway

bonnie

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

bonnie wrote:hi i will lean alot, this is all new to me.thanks anyway

Hi Bonnie and welcome to our site Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You will find a lot of information on here and if theres anything you need to know just ask and i'm sure someone will be along soon with answers Wink

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm

welcome to the sight bud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 am

A big welcome to all those that i have missed, Enjoy, Cool
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 pm

paddy pike wrote:A big welcome to all those that i have missed, Enjoy, Cool
mee to Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  pikeangler Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Guys
Looks like a nice forum ,hope to learn a thing or two.

pikeangler
pikeangler

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 pm

welcome pikeangler,that looks like a good zed there fella Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next