PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well you've got to start somewhere

+7
dave78
Bazz
patch
robh107
Trent Piker
deadbait
BradfordLad
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well you've got to start somewhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Well you've got to start somewhere

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Yeah Alex, I was actually refering to myself....................sorry, it does look a bit odd now that I have read my post again? LOL

Back to top Go down

Well you've got to start somewhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Well you've got to start somewhere

Post  Alex Makk Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

duane wrote:Yeah Alex, I was actually refering to myself....................sorry, it does look a bit odd now that I have read my post again? LOL

dont worry, it has to happen to us one day or another lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm

A few people have said to me that it's being selfish not to let on where you fish. I suppose they have a point but what is more important?

I for one would prefer to know I can go to a venue and be able to fish comfortably and in the knowledge that my favourite species of fish is safe and not pressurised.

We're only doing it for the fish's welfare by being quiet about our chosen venue.

I'm sure you all agree.
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Lefty wrote:A few people have said to me that it's being selfish not to let on where you fish. I suppose they have a point but what is more important?

I for one would prefer to know I can go to a venue and be able to fish comfortably and in the knowledge that my favourite species of fish is safe and not pressurised.

We're only doing it for the fish's welfare by being quiet about our chosen venue.

I'm sure you all agree.

I agree with you....lefty well said
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

I certainly do agree Lefty...............

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

me too Very Happy Basketball

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  patch Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am

/\ second that santa
patch
patch

Back to top Go down

Post  dave78 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm

totaly agree lefty...................... great looking 20 pic in the gallery patch Cool Cool
dave78
dave78

Back to top Go down

Post  patch Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:15 pm

dave78 wrote:totaly agree lefty...................... great looking 20 pic in the gallery patch Cool Cool

cheers Dave! Cool
patch
patch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2