PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching part two

+16
Tigi113
Fish-N-Fool
Steve French
andycoe76
pikemon
MAD BAD ANGLER
Pikeypete
mal wynne
fatcaff
matt859
rozzo
piketastic
the bat
J Robinson
lowdouble
David Wynne
20 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty Re: Anybody Catching part two

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 am

psion wrote:I am fishing again tomorrow.  It's unclear if we will be able to fish in the new lockdown - I am waiting to hear if the fishing club waters will close,  
like they did last time.  If they don't, then it's a green light to carry on fishing.
just heard in a tackle shop they have stopped people playing golf and tennis , thought these were recreational sports , so fishing could be next .....hope not Crying or Very sad
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:23 am

stubbo wrote:
psion wrote:I am fishing again tomorrow.  It's unclear if we will be able to fish in the new lockdown - I am waiting to hear if the fishing club waters will close,  
like they did last time.  If they don't, then it's a green light to carry on fishing.
just heard in a tackle shop they have stopped people playing golf and tennis , thought these were recreational sports , so fishing could be next .....hope not  Crying or Very sad

The Welsh lockdown ends Monday and Dripford has said there is unlimited travel allowed within Wales but no cross border travel, so it's fill your wellies again for myself. I really struggle to understand in a country where we have no borders other than a wobbly line on a map, how they can stop people travelling freely within the UK, and indeed whether they could legally stop you. Mind boggling in all honesty and goes against everything the UK democracy stands for.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 am

David Wynne wrote:
stubbo wrote:
just heard in a tackle shop they have stopped people playing golf and tennis , thought these were recreational sports , so fishing could be next .....hope not  Crying or Very sad

The Welsh lockdown ends Monday and Dripford has said there is unlimited travel allowed within Wales but no cross border travel, so it's fill your wellies again for myself. I really struggle to understand in a country where we have no borders other than a wobbly line on a map, how they can stop people travelling freely within the UK, and indeed whether they could legally stop you. Mind boggling in all honesty and goes against everything the UK democracy stands for.
its total madness dave  all this was put into place before we had are half term holiday in October , purely to stop people bringing in whole families from north west hotspots and further afield into wales for there hols .....no we have a lockdown here vice versa when is it all going to end........totally pissed off with it all.......
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  mattjb Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:28 pm

No cross border travel yet half of South Wales flock over the bridge every day to work here in Bristol and beyond!
David Wynne wrote:
stubbo wrote:

mattjb

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty nearly had a good perch

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:54 pm

went to the perch venue today , had 4 pike and lost a clonker Embarassed of a perch which was briefly hooked but yet again came off...... Embarassed ....
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Just one in the net today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  one came off at the net Shocked Shocked Shocked and 2 missed runs Rolling Eyes
But at least i had one  Very Happy  Very Happy
14.5lb
Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 20201110

P.S another lot of nice pike from Monday Steve

Thumb up
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Tigi113 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Nice fish Adia. I had six pike yesterday, this 11lb was the biggest. I received an email from one of my fishing clubs and they have been in
touch with the Angling Trust - apparently, angling will be allowed so all their waters will remain open. As long as we follow the rules we can go fishing.

psion

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:54 pm

adie1200 wrote:Just one in the net today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  one came off at the net Shocked Shocked Shocked and 2 missed runs Rolling Eyes
But at least i had one  Very Happy  Very Happy
14.5lb

P.S another lot of nice pike from Monday Steve

Thumb up
well in adie there getting bigger mate ...keep going at it , that big girl will show up soon What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty perch at last ......but

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:16 pm

been out today short session on the perch ......success but lost a bigger one earlier in the session also had 3 pike to 6lb [img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b10[/img]this fish took a live bait on light tackle ........
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Cheers Steve and yes they are getting bigger Very Happy Very Happy but that's only my second outing who know what will happen next lol probable a blank lol!
I know of two 30s that came out last season and quite a few 20s so you never know Basketball Basketball Basketball

Nice Perch you have there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love these when they when they get to that size love them all but bigger the better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:32 pm

adie1200 wrote:Cheers Steve and yes they are getting bigger Very Happy Very Happy  but that's only my second outing who know what will happen next lol probable a blank lol!
I know of two 30s that came out last season and quite a few 20s so you never know Basketball Basketball Basketball

Nice Perch you have there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  I love these when they when they get to that size love them all but bigger the better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
3rd time lucky adie , gutted when the bigger fish fell off thought it was a small pike at first........ Mad
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Don't you just hate them getting off once you have hooked them and got them most of the way in Rolling Eyes  
The one I lost at the net looked bigger and did put up more of a scrap but a bloody dog walker was just walking past as I was just grabbing my net and his dog was getting in the way and he made no effort to move it Shocked  he just said his dog loves fish he can't wait for you to pull it in Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  It was getting under my feet and in the way where I wanted to put the net in and he thought it was funny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  even when I told him to move his dog but it was too late as I was trying to get past the dog I let the line go slack for a moment and the pike must have sensed it and shuck his head and the hooks flew out i was fuming the bloke took off sharpish he must have realized he was in for a few slightly cross words lol Oh well there's always next time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by adie1200 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:34 am

Good angling chaps, good to see some fish on the bank. Monday is end of lockdown in Wales, so I'll be blanking on a some Welsh water on Tuesday.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 pm

David Wynne wrote:Good angling chaps, good to see some fish on the bank. Monday is end of lockdown in Wales, so I'll be blanking on a some Welsh water on Tuesday.
a good day blanking is better than ............not going fishing to be honest....
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 pm

adie1200 wrote:Don't you just hate them getting off once you have hooked them and got them most of the way in Rolling Eyes  
The one I lost at the net looked bigger and did put up more of a scrap but a bloody dog walker was just walking past as I was just grabbing my net and his dog was getting in the way and he made no effort to move it Shocked  he just said his dog loves fish he can't wait for you to pull it in Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  It was getting under my feet and in the way where I wanted to put the net in and he thought it was funny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  even when I told him to move his dog but it was too late as I was trying to get past the dog I let the line go slack for a moment and the pike must have sensed it and shuck his head and the hooks flew out i was fuming the bloke took off sharpish he must have realized he was in for a few slightly cross words lol Oh well there's always next time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
same here adie dogs everywhere , don't get me wrong I have a Labrador witch is very well behaved on the bank , but people let there dogs off the leads and cause havoc.... into your baits your rods...... you can guarantee if somebody stops to talk me, my floats are away .......just when I take my eye off the ball
this happened quiet a few times today missed about 4 or 5 runs gabbing away to passer-by's and dog walkers
still had agood 4 hours out today.... 9 pike to 9lb , but targeting perch 1 perch very last knocking about a[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b14[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b15[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b16[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b17[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b18[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Reed_b19[/img] pound......Very Happy the last photo is of my dog finn who also likes to see a float go under.......
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Nice weather lots of fish what could be better. I will be out again Wednesday I wish I could meet up with my fishing mate
it would be nice not to be on my own.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 pm

psion wrote:Nice weather lots of fish what could be better. I will be out again Wednesday I wish I could meet up with my fishing mate
it would be nice not to be on my own.
why cant he fish 50 yds away surely there's no harm in that , as long as you don't travel together , you can meet up with one person outside but distance is still required , I would not worry to much..... like when you go shopping people don't keep there distance and there's hundreds passing by you in the supermarkets.......madness pal......its a lottery affraid affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty busy couple of hours .......

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 pm

been out again today finished of my jobs early ,so had 3 hours on the bank
started fishing around 12.00 ish till 3.00pm ish
didn't do to bad really...... no monsters ,but really after a big perch as normal .
Ended up with 7 pike to about 6lb dropped 3..... and lost a nice perch yet again ...these fish just don't hang on long enough..ha ho Crying or Very sad [img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o14[/img][img][img]http[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/14785902/584]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Post_o16[/img]s://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/14/78/59/02/post_o15.jpg[/img][/url][/img] I will just keep going at the perch , hopefully I will hook into a decent sized one which properly takes the bait , if I leave the float for too long they just leave it... so have too strike early ,and I don't like using trebles for perch , size 4 hook ultra sharp and smallish roach baits
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:27 am

nice catches lads, your all on fire now lol, Adie especially well done on a cracking fish Very Happy

I had 2 sessions last week for one measly jack, missed lots though so they clearly werent feeding right, we had the first 3 frosts of the year and it killed all sport. We in Ireland are allowed to travel 5km only. Luckily I have 5000 acres of loughs and a mile of river within that range so fingers crossed I find a few big girls soon Wink Wink Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty perch are getting bigger .......

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm

been out today 4 hours , got straight into the perch this time ,started of catching a couple of small fish to about a 1lb .. yet again lost a bigger fish at the net ........ as normal the pike showed up to spoil things later
but well chuffed as the method I am using seems to be working and they are getting bigger by the session this one went 2lb 8oz
the one that came off must have been over my 3lb target mark..[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_14[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_15[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_16[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_17[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Perch_18[/img] 3 hours in the pike took over the swim ended up with 4 jacks to 6lb ish
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Some lovely Perch there Steve that 3lber can't be far away mate Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:40 pm

You're on a roll now stubbo, cracking Perch and some nicely marked pesky Pike  Smile

As the Welsh are out of lockdown and I'm free to travel anywhere within the motherland, I headed to a Welsh water that I'm a member of and regularly fish. As normal on here the wind was a pain especially in the afternoon but I managed 2 Pike, best at 11Lbs and my friend who is returning to fishing after a 30 year absence landed one. He also suffered a couple of hook pulls, one of which was definitely a better fish. We also suffered a few dropped runs where our baits were clearly marked, likely to be smaller Jacks.

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Fb047710
Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Db306410
David Wynne
David Wynne

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 pm

David Wynne wrote:You're on a roll now stubbo, cracking Perch and some nicely marked pesky Pike  Smile

As the Welsh are out of lockdown and I'm free to travel anywhere within the motherland, I headed to a Welsh water that I'm a member of and regularly fish. As normal on here the wind was a pain especially in the afternoon but I managed 2 Pike, best at 11Lbs and my friend who is returning to fishing after a 30 year absence landed one. He also suffered a couple of hook pulls, one of which was definitely a better fish. We also suffered a few dropped runs where our baits were clearly marked, likely to be smaller Jacks.

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Fb047710
Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Db306410
well in dave nicely marked pike ...at least your on the bank pal Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Empty nearly there with my target fish

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:47 pm

adie1200 wrote:Some lovely Perch there Steve that 3lber can't be far away mate Very Happy Very Happy  
so close today...[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Nearly10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Nearly11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 39 Nearly12[/img] adie had this at 2lb 15oz........... also 5 pike put in an appearance too to about 6lb ish
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Beauties them Steve only a feed away from being a 3lber mate  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  
Going on the stamp of Perch you are catching I be there could be some 4lbers in there Steve  was
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next