PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching part two

+16
Tigi113
Fish-N-Fool
Steve French
andycoe76
pikemon
MAD BAD ANGLER
Pikeypete
mal wynne
fatcaff
matt859
rozzo
piketastic
the bat
J Robinson
lowdouble
David Wynne
20 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty Re: Anybody Catching part two

Post  adie1200 Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:59 pm

Tigi113 wrote:
adie1200 wrote:
Tigi113 wrote:
adie1200 wrote:Good luck where ever you end up psion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We are on tier 3 lockdown from this Saturday how this will affect fishing I'm not sure yet Shocked we shall see butI ha e just arranged a day out upon Tuesday with Kell and another mate George and We are going no matter what lol! lol!
When Boris reads this he will send is Marshalls to find you on Tuesday Laughing

Why would he do that Tigi113 ?  we are still ok to go fishing as long as we stick to the rules and don't leave South Yorkshire and go into another region ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
not be permitted to mix with other households indoors or out, guess its not your area Embarassed

Mix with other people ? no intention of mixing lol even if I'm going with any other mates we can still keep at least 2 meters apart so we are ok Wink Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigi113 Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:38 am

adie1200 wrote:
Tigi113 wrote:
adie1200 wrote:
Tigi113 wrote:
adie1200 wrote:Good luck where ever you end up psion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We are on tier 3 lockdown from this Saturday how this will affect fishing I'm not sure yet Shocked we shall see butI ha e just arranged a day out upon Tuesday with Kell and another mate George and We are going no matter what lol! lol!
When Boris reads this he will send is Marshalls to find you on Tuesday Laughing

Why would he do that Tigi113 ?  we are still ok to go fishing as long as we stick to the rules and don't leave South Yorkshire and go into another region ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
not be permitted to mix with other households indoors or out, guess its not your area Embarassed

Mix with other people ? no intention of mixing lol even if I'm going with any other mates we can still keep at least 2 meters apart so we are ok Wink Very Happy  
I have a feeling we will be next, I just don't want to be locked down again... Sad
Tigi113
Tigi113

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty get out now fishing

Post  stubbo Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am

[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Dounut11[/img]my advice is you should all get out fishing again , believe me its the safest option
when you visit the shops, pubs, garden centres, and the likes , you are literally rolling the dice
and there wont be another lockdown like the first time , just local restrictions placed when needed , like now

its worrying times as this virus wont be going away for some time to come , all we can do for now is work around it best we can
here in Warrington the death rate is on the increase again , as all the schools , pubs , gyms are helping to spread the virus
I think the supermarkets must have a lot to do with the spread of the virus ,because of the amount people passing through it
try to stay away from the places where a large volume of people passing through  these will be the hotspots ....stay safe What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 and Tigi113 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:23 am

Having tested positive for the virus in September and subsequently recovered and only really having a mild illness like 99.9% of people do. I recovered inside of 48hrs and completed my isolation to the letter.

My own opinion is the current cure is a lot worse than the virus. The knock on effects with missed hospital appointments, cancer, diabetes and heart disease deaths, mental health, loss of livelihoods, jobs and future prospects. Not to mention peoples pensions, savings and the simple fact that without taxes, either personnel or business, there will be no NHS anyway, as that's what funds it. These hidden (brushed under the carpet) facts will far outweigh this virus for decades to come.

I can only speak for Wales, but here we have a population of 3.15million people and up to yesterday, there has been a total of 1,783 deaths. Simple maths show you the death rate in Wales currently stands at 0.0566%, yet the Welsh Assembly have shut down the economy and basically shut the borders, for what ? Absolute madness in my eyes, yes continue with social distancing, masks, washing hands but we know in Wales there hasn't been a single death of anyone below 45 and 5 out of 6 deaths are in the age group of 75 and above. Protect this age group and other vulnerable groups and let the rest of us all make educated choices. Rant over
David Wynne
David Wynne

Tigi113 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:36 pm

I think we should stick to talking about fishing! I am going tomorrow. I have decided to try another new venue- a small lake this
time. I would have liked to have another river venue but I think the water levels would be too high.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:28 pm

psion wrote:I think we should stick to talking about fishing! I am going tomorrow.  I have decided to try another new venue-  a small lake this
time. I would have liked to have another river venue but I think the water levels would be too high.
the rivers are a right off and more rain to come , probably better on a Stillwater but these wont fish that well with all this rain ......... Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty perch to the ned

Post  stubbo Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:30 pm

been on the perch today no big fish caught , but getting to grips with this very useful method on the right venue
you need a snag free area to go at and clear water helps , but be warned pike take these in an instant , so please use a wire trace and the perch don't seem to mind the wire....10lb to 15lb is about right [img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Swans_10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Swans_11[/img]
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 and David Wynne like this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty just the one today

Post  stubbo Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:16 pm

went to a local venue today the only run of the day produced this nicely marked fish [img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Wife_b10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Wife_b11[/img]
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Nice looking Pike stubbo, catching consistently again this season.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 pm

David Wynne wrote:Nice looking Pike stubbo, catching consistently again this season.
not doing bad dave up to now , we had a lot of rain recently which slowed things down a bit , not big fish but not complaining.... like I have always said you can only catch whats in front of you ......just happy to be catching a few.....Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:53 pm

Managed to get out for a few hours on a local ish canal today with Kell who was feeder fishing just for a change Shocked
I had 2 deadbait rods out floats fished 12in over depth large smelt on one and joey mak on the other !
Kell was busy pulling lots of silvers out while I watched him and my 2 motionless floats most of the time Rolling Eyes  I had a pike attack my float twice in a few mins but it didn't touch my bait affraid  frustrating lol
After a few hours my smelt float bobbed and slowly slid away cheers at last I was into a fish which put up a spirited scrap but was soon in the net was  It was only about 8-9lb but very welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Meanwhile a bloke lure fishing on the other back had one out which looked like a nice pike but he was a good way up the bank for us to see how big it was ! But later heard it was 15lb ok but I do know there's been a few 20s out so far this season and at least 2 30s last season so fingers crossed for next time we go there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
It was cold today and more so as we had the wind blowing right in our face pale
God i'm ugly lol or is it just old Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Resize10
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:06 am

adie1200 wrote:Managed to get out for a few hours on a local ish canal today with Kell who was feeder fishing just for a change Shocked
I had 2 deadbait rods out floats fished 12in over depth large smelt on one and joey mak on the other !
Kell was busy pulling lots of silvers out while I watched him and my 2 motionless floats most of the time Rolling Eyes  I had a pike attack my float twice in a few mins but it didn't touch my bait affraid  frustrating lol
After a few hours my smelt float bobbed and slowly slid away cheers at last I was into a fish which put up a spirited scrap but was soon in the net was  It was only about 8-9lb but very welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Meanwhile a bloke lure fishing on the other back had one out which looked like a nice pike but he was a good way up the bank for us to see how big it was ! But later heard it was 15lb ok but I do know there's been a few 20s out so far this season and at least 2 30s last season so fingers crossed for next time we go there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
It was cold today and more so as we had the wind blowing right in our face pale
God i'm ugly lol or is it just old Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Resize10
no your ugly mate  lol!  lol!  lol!
nice to see you out and about adie....  nice looking fish in the sunshine
and its nice to see other peoples fish other than mine...... and my ugly mush for a change affraid
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty hectic 4 hour session today

Post  stubbo Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:57 pm

went out to fish for some big perch , but the usual suspects turned up........ in fact it turned out to be a very hectic session
as soon as I put a small live bait on away it went nearly every time ......ended up with 12 pike , no monsters biggest went 9lb
they were really having it today
Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic10" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic11"/>Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href= Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic12" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic14" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic15" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic16" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic17" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Hectic18" />
Even my phone memory would not take any more  so not all fish on the screen , had a good perch last knocking but came off at the net ......ha ho
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 am

Well done Adie, nice looking Pike and always good to get out and about.

A dozen Pike in a day Stubbo is one hell of a session, whether you were targeting them or not.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty perch session .......not

Post  stubbo Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:38 pm

been out for the perch again today didn't get to the venue till 12.00 as I had a few jobs to box off
went about catching some small roach to sort out the big perch that can turn up on the right swim ..
but the pike are prolific on this venue ...lots of jacks to double figures with the odd big fish ...[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_14[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_15[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_16[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Boats_17[/img] not monsters but the target fish were perch so cant grumble really , did have some interest off the perch but I need to go back to the drawing board regarding rigs......
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:34 pm

You are certainly getting the numbers Steve even if they aren't monsters Very Happy I could do with a day like that lol!
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:53 am

adie1200 wrote:You are certainly getting the numbers Steve even if they aren't monsters Very Happy  I could do with a day like that lol!
cheers adie ... 22 fish in 2 short 4 hour sessions  plus a few more lost at the net .....but mostly jacks Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 20201011
Looks like we're all catching some fish and Stubbo you are on fire. I was going to go Wednesday but had a problem with my alarm clock (I slept through it!!)
so went yesterday - just to a small local lake. I had this 12.10 and another 10 pounder.

psion

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty lockdown is a coming........

Post  stubbo Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:25 pm

psion wrote:Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 20201011
Looks like we're all catching some fish and Stubbo you are on fire. I was going to go Wednesday but had a problem with my alarm clock (I slept through it!!)
so went yesterday - just to a small local lake. I had this 12.10 and another 10 pounder.
nice fish...... make the most of it looks like another lockdown coming our way this Thursday , lets hope we can still fish , but I think it will only be allowed in your regions so no traveling to far off venues ......lets hope they don't stop it altogether ........ Evil or Very Mad
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:01 am

Plenty of fish there lads, well done. good man Adie, its the start of a productive sesason☺
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Good looking Pike psion.

The lockdown ruling in Wales is lifted from Monday the 9th and unlimited travel is allowed for us Welsh within Wales, so the rods will be ut again next week. Meanwhile Boris is locking down England again but his rules state outdoor recreational sports are allowed. So I'm reading this as fishing is good to go in England, although all the devolved governments are warning against any unnecessary cross border travel.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:23 pm

David Wynne wrote:Good looking Pike psion.

The lockdown ruling in Wales is lifted from Monday the 9th and unlimited travel is allowed for us Welsh within Wales, so the rods will be ut again next week. Meanwhile Boris is locking down England again but his rules state outdoor recreational sports are allowed. So I'm reading this as fishing is good to go in England, although all the devolved governments are warning against any unnecessary cross border travel.
cant see why they even stopped us fishing the first time around , there seems to be a power struggle between boris and the welsh minister , but its not helping the welsh economy , especially the tourist sector...... as we have yet again been kicked out of wales .
we have paid up front all our site fees but not getting the full season benefits .....we are seriously thinking about jacking in the caravan next year......  and we are not the only ones its the second time this year we was turfed out .....its a farce dave......rant over Evil or Very Mad
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Empty perch fishing ...fail

Post  stubbo Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:09 pm

been out today for 3 hours trying my best to get on the perch with small lives and deads .
not a chance with all the pike on this venue , might have to fish lobworms for a chance catching some [img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Scaled10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Scaled11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Scaled12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Scaled13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 38 Scaled14[/img] think I had about 6 or7 pike today but no interest from the perch ........
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:32 pm

I am fishing again tomorrow. It's unclear if we will be able to fish in the new lockdown - I am waiting to hear if the fishing club waters will close,
like they did last time. If they don't, then it's a green light to carry on fishing.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:49 pm

I'm out again tomorrow Wink Very Happy Let's hope we both do well psion Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next