PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching part two

+16
Tigi113
Fish-N-Fool
Steve French
andycoe76
pikemon
MAD BAD ANGLER
Pikeypete
mal wynne
fatcaff
matt859
rozzo
piketastic
the bat
J Robinson
lowdouble
David Wynne
20 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 Empty Re: Anybody Catching part two

Post  psion Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:22 pm

Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201112
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201111
Nice Perch Stubbo. I was out yesterday I had 13lb and a Jack I also caught these two Chub on Lampreys very unusual to catch
one but two in the same day.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Very nice brace of chub psion it doesn't surprise me catching them on deads they can be very greedy when they are on the feed Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:39 pm

psion wrote:Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201112
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201111
Nice Perch Stubbo. I was out yesterday I had 13lb and a Jack  I also caught these two Chub on Lampreys very unusual to catch
one but two in the same day.
if you look on youtube ... the ginger fisherman , he is catching some chub on a dead black and white mouse mounted on some big trebles , fishing in a scabby relief drain type of gully obviously they have been eating voles/ mice /rats he also has some excellent underwater footage of pike fishing in a shallow small river...... Very Happy like adie says they really are a greedy fish , they can be caught on most methods , not many people spin for these..... but they will take a mepps spinner no problem ...... What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 pm

adie1200 wrote:Beauties them Steve only a feed away from being a 3lber mate  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  
Going on the stamp of Perch you are catching I be there could be some 4lbers in there Steve  was
been back today briefly 2 hours not a sniff but had 2 small jacks....just shows no 2 days are the same , wind was a problem today too.... cant complain as I am having a good run on the fishing ..... Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:28 pm

I've been back to the same place as last week Steve and all i had was my pencil float lifted in the water and started to slip away then it let it go and that was my action for the day  Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Kell was whip fishing for live bait and even he was struggling he had a dropped run on his pike rod and Mick who was fishing the next peg not with us honest as we are only supposed to fish with one other person lol Rolling Eyes Very Happy he had a nice 16lber out just as we were packing up but at least one of us had something  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:20 pm

adie1200 wrote:I've been back to the same place as last week Steve and all i had was my pencil float lifted in the water and started to slip away then it let it go and that was my action for the day  Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Kell was whip fishing for live bait and even he was struggling he had a dropped run on his pike rod and Mick who was fishing the next peg not with us honest as we are only supposed to fish with one other person lol Rolling Eyes Very Happy he had a nice 16lber out just as we were packing up but at least one of us had something  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
we had a lot of rain in the night time
it always to slows the fishing down..... probably lowers the temps....., even trying to catch live bait bits.....it just goes goes off the boil for a day or two
I always find if its not rained for 2 days or more your in with a chance , or if it starts raining when your fishing your ok too
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:55 pm

stubbo wrote:
adie1200 wrote:Some lovely Perch there Steve that 3lber can't be far away mate Very Happy Very Happy  
so close today...Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 Nearly10" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 Nearly11" />Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 <a href=Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 Nearly12" /> adie had this at 2lb 15oz........... also 5 pike put in an appearance too to about 6lb ish
just had a re check on my scales  and they seem to be about right ...why cant they be like my old set weighing 3lb light

still chuffed with the result even if it was an ounce short of my target ........
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigi113 Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:03 am

Just watched this weeks "on the bank", some good perch fishing to be had in Bristol, what a amazing water....
Tigi113
Tigi113

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Tigi113 wrote:Just watched this weeks "on the bank", some good perch fishing to be had in Bristol, what a amazing water....
would that be the big trout water, some huge pike and perch too, don't think many people know how to approach fishing for big perch in these huge reservoirs, there mainly caught by accident fishing for pike , unless your a dedicated perch angler which normally lure fish...
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:02 pm

I was out again yesterday l met up with my mate (keeping a social distance). We had six pike but they were all small Jack's but
better than blanking.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:04 pm

Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201113
I have just bought myself a new weigh sling I think am expecting catching something big. Very Happy

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:51 pm

might be a blessing in disguise , bet you get a big girl to weigh ........ good luck on christening the net..
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  mattjb Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:03 pm

stubbo wrote:11.15.2020
Tigi113 wrote:Just watched this weeks "on the bank", some good perch fishing to be had in Bristol, what a amazing water....
would that be the big trout water, some huge pike and perch too, don't think many  people know how to approach fishing for big perch in these huge reservoirs, there mainly caught by accident fishing for pike , unless your a dedicated perch angler which normally lure fish...
They've been deliberately targeted with fly gear for a many years now and more recently with lures on the pike days.Some amazing catches of 2s and 3s come out.My mate lost a perch on a spoon on there,he still feels sick about it now,it was big !
I've got fly gear and it's something I need to get round to,it's only 25 mins from home.

mattjb

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:01 pm

I was back out yesterday with a mate still after that 30 lol not too bad a day Very Happy I started on deadbaits hoping for a big girl lol my mate caught some livebait on his whip before setting up his livebait rod and cast out Very Happy and carried on with⁹ his whip for about 15 mins before setting up his second livebait rod and cast that one out just as his first float slips under and he is into a  nice fish a pike of 8lb and the livebait is still intact and alive so he just drops it in the edge while he sorts the pike out and takes a pic and slips it back in and his second rod is off Shocked  two in just a few mins wow but it gets better lol just after putting that back the rod he dropped in the edge is off Shocked now I was netting these for him and was half way back to my peg so ran or should I say hopped back lol this one was a little better going 11lb !
Meanwhile my deadbaits were untouched Shocked  and it was half way through our day out Rolling Eyes  So I pinched a livebait off him and set a rod up and within 15 mins I was into a fish Very Happy Not a 30 lol but a welcome 8lber !
A little after that mate was into another but this one turned out to be a nice Perch of 2.4lb he was over the moon as it was his best Perch ever Very Happy well the day carried on like this and he had two more pike and I had two more my best was just over 11lb
Just a few of the fish
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201114
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201116
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201117
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201115

My mate has been back this morning and had two more best one was 19.4lb his new PB  Very Happy Very Happy

Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 12694710
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Some good looking Pike to you and your mate Adie.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:06 pm

adie1200 wrote:I was back out yesterday with a mate still after that 30 lol not too bad a day Very Happy I started on deadbaits hoping for a big girl lol my mate caught some livebait on his whip before setting up his livebait rod and cast out Very Happy and carried on with⁹ his whip for about 15 mins before setting up his second livebait rod and cast that one out just as his first float slips under and he is into a  nice fish a pike of 8lb and the livebait is still intact and alive so he just drops it in the edge while he sorts the pike out and takes a pic and slips it back in and his second rod is off Shocked  two in just a few mins wow but it gets better lol just after putting that back the rod he dropped in the edge is off Shocked now I was netting these for him and was half way back to my peg so ran or should I say hopped back lol this one was a little better going 11lb !
Meanwhile my deadbaits were untouched Shocked  and it was half way through our day out Rolling Eyes  So I pinched a livebait off him and set a rod up and within 15 mins I was into a fish Very Happy Not a 30 lol but a welcome 8lber !
A little after that mate was into another but this one turned out to be a nice Perch of 2.4lb he was over the moon as it was his best Perch ever Very Happy well the day carried on like this and he had two more pike and I had two more my best was just over 11lb
Just a few of the fish
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201114
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201116
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201117
Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 20201115

My mate has been back this morning and had two more best one was 19.4lb his new PB  Very Happy Very Happy

Anybody Catching part two - Page 40 12694710
looks like its come good adie cracking perch and a nice looking pike too well in lads.......its great when it all comes together on the day .

-------

https://pikeangler.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=3895
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40