PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching part two

+6
mattjb
David Wynne
adie1200
lowdouble
psion
stubbo
10 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Empty Re: Anybody Catching part two

Post  psion Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:08 am

Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 20211211
Had good trip up in Scotland I had a twenty a fifteen (picture) and nine Jack's. Its was going dark when in caught the twenty so didn't have
time to get a picture.

psion

adie1200, lowdouble and Tigi113 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

psion

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigi113 Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE santa rendeer .

Well done on your last outing psion Thumb up
Seems like you and lowdouble have set the bar to high Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Tigi113
Tigi113

adie1200 and lowdouble like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:45 pm

Yes it was great to end the year on a high. I am already putting plans together for next year. Week in Scotland in March possibly a weeks
Catfish fishing in June.

psion

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:02 pm

Brilliant fishing Psion, well done
Merry christmas to all.
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Sorry I've not posted for a while not been too good with my back and such pale and been in a lot of pain ! I still am lol but I have to get on with it as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast Rolling Eyes

Anyway I have been out a few time's the first 3 time's I managed 2 out each time As I posted earlier ! but last couple of time's I blanked but to be honest my heart wasn't in it and I only went because my mate wanted me to go with him I think he was just trying to get me out lol
I was out yesterday with 5 others who I have known for a few years off another website and it pissed it down most of the day lol well it is winter lol!  One lad caught a jack within the first hour so it looked as though we were going to get a few out ( there's some good one's in there ) But it wasn't to be but we did have a good old catch up and put the world to rights as you do santa  I started packing up as it was getting dark and left them to it as I didn't think we were going to get any by this time but just as I got home which is only about 15 mins drive one of my mates sent me a pic of him holding a pike he got as they were packing up and I'm sure it was the same pike from earlier that morning lol
Anyway that was my last day out santa  Hopefully I will be out again soon and back into one or two beasts lol! lol!

I hope you have all had a good happy Christmas and have a fantastic 2022
Tight lines all fishing
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

lowdouble likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:12 am

Sorry to hear about your back problems. I do hope it gets better soon so you can wet a line.
It's been quiet on here- is it taking longer to get over Xmas this year or are we getting more depressed over more bad Covid news?
I was going to go out last week but I couldn't get my Mojo going. I am going Wednesday, somewhere local I think.
I have had some more bad news - a water we had privilege access to has been sold. We are hoping they will still let us fish but it's not
looking good.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:36 pm

I'm out at least once a week but have been faced with some of the worse Pike fishing I've know for many a year. Blanks are the norm and I even went to a water where it was normal in the past to get a dozen or more runs in a day. I literally had a Jack that if I'd left the bait in it's mouth it might have gone 4Lbs and a dropped run. A large Trout water I'm targeting has proved incredibly difficult since the end of November for the Pike. The Trout on here are a different matter, anyone who fishes these type of waters will know just what a pain in the backside Trout can be, as they are eating machines, but when you're after Pike I don't count them. I lost one yesterday that came out the water like an Atlantic Salmon and if I'd landed it, I'm sure it would have gone into double figures

I've joined another large North West based club in the desperate hope of finding some reliable Pike fishing for the remaining weeks of the season. The rivers are up more than they're fishable around here too, so it's turning out to be a very hard season for me. In many ways I wish I didn't get "pike fever" so badly every winter, as I'm sure I'd catch more if I went after other species  Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 1f602
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:09 pm

Sounds like you are having a nightmare. I hope things turn round for you soon. I don't think you want to hear this but I have only blanked twice this season and like you I try
to fish every week. In the past January as not be a good month for me.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm

Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 20220110
I had to change my venue. When I turned up 7am some one was already there and there is limited access on the water and very limited
parking.
It worked out ok I had four pike this thirteen pounder the biggest.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:26 pm

Well done lads, and at least a run excites you David, even if it's the wrong species lol. Psion, well done on turning it around. Me, nightmare lol. Looking forward to the trout season 😁
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Empty big pit venue

Post  stubbo Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:23 pm

been on a big pit this season trying to catch a biggy , but proving very hard , but heres what i have been catching .......[img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Blue_f12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Blue_f13[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Blue_f14[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Big_pi11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Gettin12[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 7th_vi11[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Lymm_m10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Penny_18[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Penny_19[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Penny_20[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Penny_21[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Deep_h10[/img][img]Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 Shallo10[/img] there is quite a lot more but mostly jacks , so have been busy ,but cant get on the big girls
stubbo
stubbo

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:52 am

Look's like you have been into some nice fish Stubbo. Are you are having a nightmare Lowdouble because you are not get out or are you
Blanking. I am off to Scotland tomorrow wish me luck.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:10 pm

I've only been out 3 times in a month Psion, 9 Jack's and a couple of doubles to 16lb 1oz. Good luck in scotland mate. Well done stubbo, you've been busy 😁
lowdouble
lowdouble

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:42 pm

At least you've been getting a few fish Stubbo, only a matter of time before the big girls slip up.
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 20220111
Anybody Catching part two - Page 13 20220112
I had another great day in Scotland. A 23, a 21, a 13 and 7 Jacks. That's my fourth twenty pound fish this season - in fact, my
best season ever Very Happy I've got a week booked in Scotland in March so might be even better - watch this space!!

psion

adie1200, lowdouble and David Wynne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:41 pm

Fantastic session, and season mate, very well done. I am on my second day this week, 5 Jack's and a 12.
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:31 am

A brace of twenties is a fantastic achievement psion, top angling mate
David Wynne
David Wynne

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:14 pm

Day 3 saw me and my mate trolling 2 boats side by side in this lovely, flat calm january weather. One take between us all day. Luckily it was mine 😁😁😁 20lb 4oz, and my tenth this season. Golden balls is my new name lol
lowdouble
lowdouble

adie1200 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:52 pm

Well done to everyone that's getting out and catching a few Steve some lovely fish you have had mate well done cheers Surprised Surprised

psion  That's a good pair of 20s and a few more to boot excellent mate 4 20s this season well done Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lowdouble well what can I say lol 10 20s this season Golden balls is spot on Laughing lol! lol!

You really are having a season to remember mate Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Excellent photos lads keep them coming you are making me really jealous lol! lol!

I have been out 3 time's in the last 3 weeks but my hearts not really in it as I was really suffering with my pins pale pale Oh and I blanked lol twice on a local canal where two vert large barges have decimated the fish every time they came through they were leaving a trail of dead fish behind them and there's no pike coming out at all now which is a shame as there were some lovely big pike in
Check link below to see them clearing the fish up behind one of the barges  Shocked This is the better of the 2 the other one he loads it so full its almost shipping water in and goes well above the speed limit But a bit of good news after a hard fight by just about all the fishery agencies and a huge campaign to get them stopped They have new been stopped for now !

https://www.facebook.com/colin.finney.524/videos/353326492888331

I have also had a go at a commercial fishery that has never been fished for pike and the owner is keen to see how we get on and if we catch any big ones Shocked  I know from chatting to the owners dad some 20 years back that they were a few big pike in back then but not fished for so I will be giving it a few go's as and when I can or when my mate can get with me as I am only going when someone can get with me at the moment due to being a near cripple lol please feel free to take the **** lol! lol! lol!  

Tight lines everyone fishing fishing fishing
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:42 am

Thanks for all your message of support. Just as I through I was catching you up Lowdouble you get other one lol.
That new water sounds interesting Adia I hope you get big one.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:34 pm

We wont take the **** when you get a secret water 30 mate go get them and show us the pictures 😁 you will catch me at the rate of 2 x 20s a day Psion. Game on 😉
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:39 pm

I would be nice to get another twenty before the end on the season but I think I may have used all my luck up.
I am going over to a Yorkshire river Wednesday, there have been some very big fish caught there before so you never know.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:20 am

Not luck mate, skill 😁😁😁😁
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:25 pm

psion wrote:
That new water sounds interesting Adia I hope you get big one.

Its not really a huge lake its a commercial with three lakes And the one we are going on is 30 plus years old so if its not been fished for pike you never know what might be in there :-) It has got a large head of fish to go at though so it might be hard to catch them That's if there's any to catch lol! I could be wasting my time trout slap
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next