PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching

+28
Flyfishin
J Robinson
DELBOY
-CrAiG-
Pikeypete
Tigi113
matt859
leondodd
stephen7
D@veG
dave van dessel
coops440
nopikehere
fatcaff
MAD BAD ANGLER
Eric Edwards
the bat
piketastic
mal wynne
Dave-Newman
psion
lowdouble
admandino
rozzo
adie1200
Idlepiker
stubbo
silkmen
32 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Anybody Catching - Page 33 Empty Re: Anybody Catching

Post  adie1200 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Wow mate now that's a day to remember and one that you are perfectly in order bragging about Laughing it's just what we need to see on here to buck us up and get us all in the mood to get out and try to get half as many as you had Shocked Shocked : Shocked very very well done mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

adie1200 wrote:Wow mate now that's a day to remember and one that you are perfectly in order bragging about Laughing it's just what we need to see on here to buck us up and get us all in the mood to get out and try to get half as many as you had Shocked Shocked : Shocked very very well done mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cheers adie it was a case of right place right time, i would post a photo but no idea how to. piketastic is still on google earth trying to suss the water and i would bloody love to take him but would find it uncomfortable without my nuts.

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:24 pm

nopikehere wrote:I have sat on this since Tuesday(apart for a text to craig letting him know) as it hadnt quite sunk in how Realy special a day it was.
Ive only ever had one twenty before this trip, i was lucky enough to share with craig last February at 21:10.
I have been on my local for 7 blanks and a jack and 4 low doubles elsewhere this season.still enjoying being out there but struggling as have a few others.
A change of water needed then.
A very good mate had dropped on a water turned up some fish and very kindly offered to put me on it with the usual warning of loosing my nuts if i blabbed. Its an in under dark out after dark remote on silent and cammo up job.
Tuesday booked off slide in to the peg and chuck out, 20 mins in a run on half mack 20:01 my second 20 ever, result. re cast  its of again 12:10. for the next couple of hours  the action is manic run after run some missed,some fish on then off again, some to the net, at one point i had to leave the rods out to get my breath and try and collect my thoughts, late morning my sardine is of i lift in and the rod locks no mid double feel to this just heavy and slow, i get the net up as a dog head appears and shes safely netted. 22:01 new pb i'm laughing now this not fishing i must be dreaming, a brace of twenty's in a morning, bonkers. The action slows of around lunch  to manageable i still can not believe how brilliant it has been, i even think about packing up, no need to be greedy. Then i think don't be an idiot they are on the munch milk it,these days don't happen often(ever), get back in.
3 pm i lift into the fast run on my right rod connect and think good fish this, no way this cant be another twenty, a good  fight heart in the mouth stuff, shes in the net, I lift it and knew it was easily 20 plus, 22:05, second pb of the day and three Twentys in one session.
I finished  with 12 fish landed 4 jacks a 12 a 13 three 14s and 3 twentys. 150 lb ish  total weight.
I also dropped another possible 20 off
I hope its not thought of me bragging posting this because thats honestly not my kind of thing,
I just thought i would share a day that never in my wildest dreams i thought i would be lucky enough to have.
And thats the thing i was was one Fooking lucky lad Tuesday
look forward to seeing the pics bud good session muck
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Absolutely fantastic angling mate bounce bounce bounce bounce What a session. I believe you owe your mate a pint or two lol. Pictures please Shocked
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 pm

its only ever happened to me once 3x 20lb fish in one day, but what a day it was.
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  J Robinson Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Fantastic work sir!

Now be a sport, let us in on the location - you don't really need your nuts now do you?! affraid
J Robinson
J Robinson

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:52 pm

J Robinson wrote:Fantastic work sir!

Now be a sport, let us in on the location - you don't really need your nuts now do you?! affraid
Not realy im a jaffa but use them as stress balls when blanking lol

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:53 pm

stubbo wrote: its only ever happened to me once 3x 20lb fish  in one day, but what a day it was.
You know the feeling then stubbo bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:55 pm

lowdouble wrote:Absolutely fantastic angling mate bounce bounce bounce bounce      What a session.    I believe you owe your mate a pint or two lol.   Pictures please Shocked
cheers mate piketastic has two photos of the two 22s ive no idea how to upload them to the forum, numpty face

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 pm

nopikehere wrote:
lowdouble wrote:Absolutely fantastic angling mate bounce bounce bounce bounce      What a session.    I believe you owe your mate a pint or two lol.   Pictures please Shocked
cheers mate piketastic has two photos of the two 22s ive no idea how to upload them to the forum, numpty face
what a session that is pal that will probs never happen again well in..
silkmen
silkmen

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 pm

nopikehere wrote:
stubbo wrote: its only ever happened to me once 3x 20lb fish  in one day, but what a day it was.
You know the feeling then stubbo bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
oh yes pal it was the dogs boleros
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:40 pm

silkmen wrote:
nopikehere wrote:
what a session that is pal that will probs never happen again well in..
I very much doubt it, but you never know. i certainly wont ever expect too santa

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  psion Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Bloody hell thats a good days fishing. I have days like that but then I wake up. I was fishing a trout water Tuesday and blanked

Fished a river Wednesday and caught one jack.

psion

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:17 pm

psion wrote:Bloody hell thats a good days fishing. I have days like that but then I wake up. I was fishing a trout water Tuesday and blanked

Fished a river Wednesday and caught one jack.
Thats usually my reality too psion, i just got lucky, more blanks than you could shake a stick at this season, the very long drive home was just a blur, i was like a dog with two d!cks

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  -CrAiG- Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Well done.. what a sesh! Shocked
-CrAiG-
-CrAiG-

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:47 pm

an absolute dream days piking well done Twisted Evil
rozzo
rozzo

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:38 pm

Shaun - what is this Google Earth that you speak of... pray tell ? Is it some sort of witchcraft ?
What a day that was Shaun, all them blanks on the local melted into insignificance.
Normally I would say a once in a lifetime day.............but I have a feeling that you can do it all again. 👍

I had a 2 night session up north and had 3 scraper doubles and a lovely fish an ounce under 15. My biggest from the venue. Perhaps one more trip before crimbo, then a trip to Jake country to round the year off !
Good luck all who are out over the weekend.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Well done craig, another great session Very Happy I gave it a go today after suffering the blank earlier in the week i never expected much. 3lb, 6lb, 5lb, 9lb, 12lb, 16lb 1oz and missed 4 more. Back on the horse lol.
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:41 pm

lowdouble wrote:Well done craig,  another great session Very Happy    I gave it a go today after suffering the blank earlier in the week i never expected much.  3lb,  6lb,  5lb,  9lb,  12lb,   16lb 1oz  and missed 4 more.  Back on the horse lol.
I WILL BE GLAD IF I GET ON A DONKEY MATE AT THE MOMENT lol! NOT HAD A FISH YET , but I never started till 2 weeks ago that's my excuse anyways muck geek
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm

I will do you a trade stubbo, my 30 or 40 doubles this season for your 30lb monster from last season SWAP Razz Razz Razz
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 pm

lowdouble wrote:I will do you a trade stubbo,  my 30 or 40 doubles this season for your 30lb monster from last season SWAP Razz Razz Razz
I will be out to an old venue in the morning ,it has very clear water so might give the waterwolf a go , love playing the movie back later on the big screen , but the wife not keen on staring at a static dead bait on the bottom or maybe a pop up What a Face
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 pm

lowdouble wrote:I will do you a trade stubbo,  my 30 or 40 doubles this season for your 30lb monster from last season SWAP Razz Razz Razz
Anybody Catching - Page 33 32lb_p10 oh yes I forgot about her for a moment there affraid affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:35 am

Monster bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Anybody Catching - Page 33 Empty blankerty blank, blankerty blank......yet again

Post  stubbo Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Anybody Catching - Page 33 3rd_bl10
sat behind these all day without even a line bite , really having a lean spell at the moment...

thrashed the water as usual with the lures just had the one follow from a jack ha ho   that's piking
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Me too mate Crying or Very sad trolled 3 rods all day for one missed take. the camera revealed 4 follows that never took so somethings wrong with my setup or the weather or moon or any other bollox I can blame lol. next time a 20 each lol.
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next